FS:2000 Gmc Sierra Z71 4x4 NEW PRICE $6500

Blue Book

$9,035
$8,310
$7,375

my price

$6000

PMed

I got couple of offers that im looking in to but the truck is still for sale.

ill take the trade if i can c it

i would need cash with your trade tho^

no one needs a truck i guess lol

u said straight up

yeah but the car seems like it would need work and people saying its been a nyspeed whore lol

Okay this truck has to go!!! first one with 6000 gets it i can’t go any lower.

Still can’t believe this truck hasn’t sold yet.
D

yeah me too man lol

I need to sell this quick i have alot of fines to pay i forgot about. This truck is soild it has everything from heated mirrors/seats to heads up display so on 6000K walks away with it.

where are th pics?

gas prices are def killing this sale for you.

too bad, cuz this is a damn good deal.

Pics are here sorry

I know gas sucks but im sure for 6000 you can make the gas prices work lol i just dont have the money and i will be driving far to work now so i need something that will be good on gas but overall the truck gets like 16 mpg and highyway gets like 20 something if you change the tires it wont be that bad on gas.

only reason im selling it so cheap is cause of gas and needs new tires but other then that iam loosing 3000 easy which sucks but o well i need something smaller and trades are still welcome.

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/FastazzEclipse/ new pic!

will accept bikes to.

bump please this has to go go shoot me offers and also i will trade for a bike depending on what it is new pics are up no crome grill or bug shield i took them off also just got a new flowmaster muffler and new NGK spark plugs runs great.

Call Mark at 990 0825.Tell him D sent ya

i called him thanks ^ some kid is coming this weekend to maybe trade me a civic but other then that it’s still for sale.

i need this gone asap i will acept almost any car for the same price as my truck.or bike