FS: 2000 Saturn LS1

2000 Saturn LS1, 2.2L 4cyl, 5spd, silver on dark grey interior. Car is loaded- power windows & locks, heated mirrors, tilt wheel, cruise, a/c, etc. ~106k miles. Well maintained, all oil changes on time, new tires, all recalls done- cat/taillights, etc.

Pros: extremely reliable car, has never broken down or left her stranded or anything like that. Drives, rides & handles surprisingly well for what it is. Newer tires within last year.

Cons: small dent in driver rear qtr behind rear door (shown in pic), a/c needs charged, wheels missing center caps (I’m in the process of trying to find new ones, if/when I do they will come with the car), hinge on flip-up armrest/lid on center console is broken. Thats really about it.

Only reason for selling is because my girl’s parents bought this for her years ago so she would have a good reliable car while she was in school. Now she is out of school and wanted more of a toy so we’re in the process of building her up a civic

asking $5500/bo

bump

theres a v8 in this!

lol LS1

OT i kno,

GLWS =)

WERD

YEAH LS1 :lolham:

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/artist/s/sir_mix_a_lot/az_official/281x211.jpg

BUMP any offers?

BUMP gotta go, might be moving out of state at the end of next semester & this cant come with

noone wants to come check out this sweet ass ride? i’ll even bolt a huge retarded wing on the trunk free of charge

all of the views are people that thought this was swapped.
slowest LS1 evar.

saturn SL1? i clicked this expecting it to be a sleeper

BUMP back up for sale

may want to lower the price a little (probably why there’s no real interest). Edmunds.com’s dealer price is listing for about 1/2 of what your asking… just a heads up.

looks like a clean car though… would make a good winter ride

glws

I know, its my girl’s car and thats what she wants to ideally get for it, definitely flexible tho. I’ve seen tons of them on autotrader going for $8-9k+ so I figured it wasnt too far out there

My gf bought an identical car to that a year ago with slightly less mileage for 3200 after taxes/registration, you are way high price wise imo

understandable… you try autotrader or buffalo news?

I was hoping to see a ls1 swapped saturn :frowning:

GLWS

still for sale, make offers

I’d pay about 2K for something like this.