FS: 2000 Lincoln LS V8 Sport package 12x,xxx miles -- $7,200

The good: Runs perfect. Everything works including the 1 million accessories. No rattles, creaks or abnormal sounds. Moon roof, factory audiophile sound system with 8” sub., sports package, dedicated snow tires on 16” Lincoln wheels, 17” summer wheels with 255/45/ZR17 Dunlop Sport AP2’s with 90% tread. Oil has been changed with Mobil 1 every 3000 miles since the car had 50k. Heated wipers, mirrors, seats. Rain sensor, power adjustable steering wheel (telescopic also). Recently added EBC green brake setup including EBC slotted rotors on all four corners. NO RUST, anywhere. There is a picture of the bottom of the door to show how clean this car is. It spent it’s first couple years in southern California. I bought it with 5x,xxx miles and am the second owner, and my wife would technically be the third….

The bad: none

The ugly: Someone backed into the rear bumper a month ago, and I haven’t had time to get it fixed. The car will be sold as is. See picture below.

There is a small dent on the C-Pillar that can be seen on this picture. The original owner’s son hit it with a softball.

I love this car. For those who don’t know anything about the LS, it has a perfect 50/50 weight balance, and an awesome multi-link suspension front and back. The sport package includes a 5 speed gear selectable automatic, along with monster sway bars and a few other things. I am selling it because my wife wanted a pickup truck (go figure) and we don’t need 5 cars. The dedicated snows do well in the snow with the traction and stability control. I felt more comfortable with my wife driving this than her pickup in the winter.

More pictures can be found here:

how much would you want to budge with the price? and how many miles do they normally get out of these?

I don’t plan on moving too much on the price but I am open to offers. I would consider separating the summer wheels/tires. I’m not sure how these cars normally last.

Its a Lincoln,its gonna last :wink:

It definitely has allot of life left in it. It has zero leaks, rattles or squeaks.

good seller :slight_smile:

nice
we have one of these at work and it is one of the most comfaortable cars ever
glws

Thanks. I really like this car, but as mentioned I need to finish my house before I keep a 5 car fleet. It’s definitely more on the sport side of sport-luxury, which is why I like it so much. I have it for sale out front of my house and I’ve gotten a couple offers.

fuck… wish I had the cash. I always wanted one of those :frowning:

glws, they’re great cars

Thanks.

Absolutely free bump for a great guy and great seller.

looks just like mine, but i have beige/white <–spl? whatever interior.

Good luck w/sale
Definetly a nice car

ughhhhhhh this car is awesome. would make anyone look like a baller for little money

Thanks. Aside from looking good, they are pretty good cars too. The Lincoln name leads people to believe they are a Grandma’s car. Estorvito, does yours have the sport package?

i used to drive these cars @ adesa when i worked there while ago. awesome fucking cars. i have always wanted a black one too. wish i had the cash

Sure does.
I still dont know how to work the advance track shit, the shifter auto/manual thingy or the heater/ac controls. haha
Its the same exact car with pretty much the same miles on it
I just dont have winter tires on mine. :slight_smile:

IM sure it’ll sell fast. Awesome price

The advancetrack is pretty awesome, but it’s either on or off. Yaw sensor, steering wheel position censoring, along with 4 channel ABS. It’s pretty sensitive/fast reacting.

im looking for a stock set of rims for this car, my friends moving back from nevada with a 2000 ls and 22’s wont do 2 well in the snow. Pm me.

Sold. Thanks guys.