FS: 2001 Honda S2000 43,000mi, $15,000 (reduced again)

2001 Honda S2000 roadster in Buffalo. Metallic Sandstone (silver) with red leather seats. Original owner, garage kept, and stored during winters. Fully maintained with meticulous care including synthetic oil. Trans and diff fluid changed every 15000 mi (3 times already). Always waxed. 240hp engine w/ 9000 RPM redline. 6-speed Manual transmission, A/C, automatic locks/windows/top. Top in perfect condition including clear scratch free rear window. Asking $16,200 obo. It can be seen at my craigslist post. http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/369554595.html Call or email for more pictures or questions.
Chip Hollman
chollman@buffalo.edu
815-519-8799 (cell) best way to get a hold of me, or 716-210-8606 home

Price reduced for quick sale. Only selling because I need cash.
KBB private party= $17,200 excellent, $16,500 good, and $15,200 fair. The car is in very good shape. I have had multiple offers for $15,000 which I turned down out of pride. I love the car but I am now willing to take $15,000 from the first person to offer.
Thanks for looking.

bahh i need to sell my tc

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that

This doesn’t happen to be the one on South Ellicott is it, cuz damn it looked clean!

not to hijack the thread but what is the differnce between the 2001 and 2002.
Someone said stronger rear end…is this true?

yes. as well as tons more improvements.

s2ki.com research

Yes it’s the one on Ellicott. The only noticable difference for 02’ is the glass rear window. Pretty sure the rear end is not significantly stronger, as I researched the heck out of it while considering a supercharger. Never ended up with the money to do mods. Thanks for looking.

Reduced price. Must sell for financial reasons so feel free to make offer.
Thanks for looking

If somebody would buy the gsxr id be much more apt to buy a car :)…

cant do whooolies in a car…

or can you? i have a zx-10r… that doesnt NOT do wheelies… lol… <3 jay

OK guys. I have had multiple offers for $15,000 That I turned down in the past. It has now come time for me to suck up my pride and accept $15,000 from the first person to offer. Thanks for looking.

OMG i wish i had 15g’s

i wish i wasnt broke right now… if this was 6 months earlier even… sigh. GL

i can’t own three cars…

I will trade you my CRX

I kinda really want this car, but not until spring…

glws, someone better buy this

how many miles?

bump for an awesome S2K that I wish I owned every time I drive by it:smash2: