FS: 2001 ski-doo 800 adrenaline

Like he said!!..If it keeps snowing you might need this to get around!!..And whats better than an 800??

a 1000 but it has a little to much balls around here

nahh there is never enough

oh, this has walked its fair shair of 1000’s in its life time:P

i highly doubt that. it is more than enough i dont hook as it is and i got a 700 that puts down 161 hp. it probably only one because you need like 400 picks to hook with 170 hp. that you beat a 1000 your sled came factory with 153 hp.

I’m not saying your right or this guy is wrong about beating up on liter sleds. But there are more things to consider than peak HP #'s like power to weight, gearing, traction, clutching just to name a few.

…or the fact that 400 picks weighs a TON, and that it is is impossible to get 400 picks in a standard 121" track. How bout ya stop peeing into the wind and let this dude sell his sled.

no way that 800 would beat a mach z 1000 stock vs stock…

IM pretty shure LetItRip would give u a run to prove it too

It’s my sled… And it has beat some 1000’s…The previose owner was a geniouse with clutching, not to mention the v-force reeds. Either way if you don’t beleive me who cares…all i know is this sled runs amazing, is fast as hell, and gets the same amount of miles out of a tank that my friend’s 600 ski-doo the same year got. The only reason I am selling this is because I moved to Georgia, if i didn’t move this sled woudn’t leave my hands!! If someone is interested let me know!!!