FS: 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. SRP and Stock.

Car is located in Buffalo, NY. $6500. Selling for a friend.

I’m the second owner of the car. It was originally from NH.

Selling my car to start on a project.

• 2001 Impreza 2.5RS
  • Chassis have 200K miles on it.
  • Motor have around 40K miles on it. It is a very clean, stock. Purchased and installed from ECS in January. Was told it was from a Florida car.
  • Car has new tires all around.
  • New Brembo blanks rotors
  • Axxis Metal Master pads. Both rotors and pads were installed in January also.
  • Car have brand new JDM tail lights installed.
  • It also have a Clifford alarm system with remote starter. The remote starter is not hook up, since ECS wouldn’t recommend using it on a manual car.

Everything else is stock that you can find on a 2001 RS.

The only bad part is that it starting to rust on the top of the rear wheel wells and a rip on the driver side seat. It will also need a good cleaning/probably steaming, since my sister uses it most of the times driving her 2 and 4 years old daughters. The spots under the floor mats are brand new. Just have to steam the surroundings and get a new set of mats.

I may be buying one of these on sunday, I would be very interested in trading the stock tail lights plus cash for yours.

No thanks.

<3 these cars
<z3 lack of money

really? are they going to help you get anywhere near 6500?

NO… so make $50 extra and sell them to me.

With an attitude like that, you probably won’t ever get them. Why the heck should he trade them for another stock set, when he have one sitting in the garage? Doesn’t matter if he sell the car or not, $50 is not worth his time.

They only cost $200 brand new at the dealers. So go sell your stock set for $150 and you can get them there with your extra $50.

$50,000 and the car for my Cherokee

He’s trying to sell his car, not trading.

Ask him to think about it? I can take delivery this Friday, Caturday or even Sunday if interested.

50 grand and a Cherokee, good deal to me. =p

I certainly don’t make $50 in 10 minutes very often, so it would be worth my time.

I didn’t know he makes that much over $300 an hour, kinda surprised he hasn’t upgraded cars sooner.

Hey XyKo, what happened to your retrofitted HID head lights?

I sold it with my old swap rs. Too bad the new owner crashed it.

Ah, weak. I’ve been cruising the HID thread on RS25 and saw your name. Thought I’d inquire. :slight_smile: Anyway, hijack over, free bumps.