FS: 2002 camaro SS partout, LS1 and 4th gen camaro/firebird parts LME 402, t56

oh car dosn’t have a power antenna 9c1ny

What year camaro are these parts off of? Is that a LS1 intake or the newer LS6 intake?

thats a L76 intake manifold, the brake boster nipped is cracked, and needs to be repaired:

Epoxy it back on
Drill it for a thread in brass nipple in the hole
Or plug that location, and omit power brakes, or use a different location for vacuum source.

If your looking for a LS1 or LS6 intake PM me.

thanks man but I didnt ask about a power antenna

What kind of grill did it have? any UD pulley?

It has a stock “camaro” unpainted black grill, with the 3 rivit holes form the front plate mount. It has a 25% underdrive powerbond I listed in the motor pic. Also has the corrected sized belts(goodyear gaterbacks) for it. And a new unused gaterback AC, underdrive sized belt still in the sleeve still, was in the carl.

Feel, free to make a offer on them. We sell them new for $180, and I think Matt has done some sales on tech with the belts for $200

thanks.

Well I dont need any ac shit as I pulled it off of mine, give me a ballpark on the pulley and the belt for it

is that an electric cut out on the one exhaust piece? if so how much for that piece

Yes, Theres a 3inch QTP cutout, thats welded in that part of the exhust (I pipe) with the eletrionc part, wiring and switch.
And the other is a brand new QTP 4inch Y section cutout.

Make a offer on them

engine was sold today, money dose talk.

$75 on the pulley and belt?

word. i was unsure. don’t wanna spend 1500 and everything be whacked.

Just curious - was this D.S.'s car?

yes

Ah - good luck with it all… hope he’s ok.

so is that a no on the pulley?

Smoke :nono:

Looking to get $100 for the powerbond pulley and gaterback acc. belt.

rear coil springs sold.

any idea how many miles on the belt and pulley?
any damage?
Would you do $100 shipped to the Buffalo area?

Do you have front seats too? If so, might be interested in getting front and rear seats for custom swap into my 69.

I dont know how mant miles were on the belts, the motor only has 2-300. But dont remeber when he got the under drive setup. I dont know about shipping it, call the shop and see about paying for it with shipping deal.

Dont have the front seats off this car to sell.

But matt (BLKUUS6) has a mint set off his car that had like 2K miles on it. He sold a few other parts off it. They are very nice and look new. The cleanest parts Ive seen, And Ive worked on alot of LS1 cars that have 500-5K miles 1 day a week driving old guys cars.

"I also have the original seats that came out of the Camaro, they are leather and stamped with the 30th Anniversary logo. They are in great condition.
These came off the race car, just dug them out of storage. Most everything is like new. The car was taken apart with about 2k miles on it, so you can imagine that these parts are not even really broken in
Seats, 30th Anniversary engraved into head rest, charcoal color. Like new, have some minor marks from storage, but cleaned up…they are brand new "
http://www.rochesterracing.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96&d=1215520394

http://www.rochesterracing.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98&d=1215520612
http://www.rochesterracing.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=97&d=1215520585