FS: 2002 GSXR, 97 Honda Civic

Just wanted to post that theere is going to be a 2002 suzuki gsxr for sale has yosh pipe k&n filter brand new clutch just had tune up brand new tires and will take offers… $5500 b/o

also

1997 red honda civic has a carbon fiber hood 63000 miles body kit extreme front custom bumper lower carbon lip like none other mugen side skirts and cold air intake …motegi ff6 rims brand new no tread wear … must sell both will take offers just bought car 3 months ago have to sell bike b/c mom hates its and wants to kick me out of the house T-down to pissed off moms car and bike can be seen at circuit city in cheektowaga call or ask for jon 716-310-0018

moved to auto trader

more info about the civic please, what trim? hatch? condition? any problems?

5spd, auto?

5 speed and would post in auto trader but why spend the money …red exterior grey interior coupe very very very minimal rust slean car no problems

i can vouch for jon as a good seller, and both above mentioned vehicles are in great shape

hx coupe, dx coupe, ex coupe, cmon man, help me, help you :slight_smile:

do you have the stock body pieces?

i’d be looking at getting this for a daily driver and winter car so bodykit and all that would prolly need to come off

:needpic:

:smiley:

Put FS: in your title next time.

I can vouch for the civic it is near mint its a DX coupe

Well, i’d offer 4.5 - 5 pending seeing it and if the stock body parts are included, or if the bodykit isnt huge and gaudy

The bike is hot and def worth it, The civic is super clean but I havent seen it with the kit yet but Im sure its not to tacky

gl with the sale :tup:

you haven’t seen the kit i haven’;t either its gettin mounted and painted now should have it back by friday and i will deff post pics when i get it back should look hot fron bumper and a center carbon fiber section very rare front end not seen anywhere around here or even see for that mayyer on any cars picked front end up from denny if any one knos him mugen side skirts but deff not a winter car not sellin for that cheap flip out monitir and dvd player and all after market speakers but if interest in any please pm me must selll soon specially bike mom…is extremely addimitt hehehehee thanx guys for the positive post never would rip any one off nothing wrong with either though mint

but yes all stock parts are in tack few other things carbon fiber hood …cf eyebrows and angel eye headlights and steelies but will post pics of can and bike asap

are you going to set a price or what??

sorry man ain’t guna be under 5 grand

soooooo then name a price :stuck_out_tongue:

STILL

:needpic:

ricerd out or not, pics plx

what size is the bike, 600,750, 1k? how much for the bike. what colors is it? PICS sell!

comon jon i know u have a digi, put it to work :wink:

sorry guys pix wil be on later tonight of bike bike is a pearl white gsxr600 emaculate condition yoshi pipe and k&n filter one tooth down in the front and slider