FS: 2002 JETTA GLS 1.8T 5spd, really reduced price its GTG

I am the original owner of the car… it was my first new car and I babied the shit out of it… I would barely even drive it hard for fear of “hurting” it.

can’t say the same for my leased BMW’s… poor poor cars, they take so much abuse :slight_smile:

The scratch on the rear bumper was from my step dad backing out of the driveway and rubbing his car against this one. It was low speed… just peeled some paint. No impact.

LOL… you signed up just to post how your old car got the scratch… nice.

I don’t know much about VW…Is it timing belt or chain? Cuze with timing chain, it doesn’t need to replace??? Also how good is this car in the snow???

it’s a belt. I wrote chain but meant belt…sorry. and how are the tires on the car? any tread left?

I never had a issue in the snow but I used Blizzak (which i have since sold) but regardless car is a tank in the winter. I never got stuck

tons left tires are pratically brand new less that 10k mi on them.

Buying that even without the timing belt done is a steal…

while you’re in there doing your timing belt, I’d find a k04 to shove in, and just run it with the ko3 APR 93 software

that interior is real nice , glws

Ok this battery thing is a royal pain in the ass, if anyone can get a hold of Z Phat Z let him know we are going to have to reschedule (pming him too) I am going to have to call JayS and get his charger and figure out how to get a coord out there to charge it, tryed jumping it and got the car to start took it around the block a few times turn it off radio and heater and stuff work but still not enough juice to start it. Hopefully battery is not toast GSTairs I should have it ready for you Saturday though.

I hope you don’t need it, but if you do this is the cheapest place to get an alternator

http://www.germanautoparts.com/Volkswagen/Jetta/EngineElectrical/6/6

It’s where mine came from this spring. It’s cheaper than most reconditioned lower amperage units and this one is brand new. If you don’t need to drive it every day, you might want to pull your existing alternator and get it re-wound locally.

I really doubt it’s an alternator. Just bitch cold and a battery that hasn’t been sitting for a long time. He just put my charger in the back of his car so he should know soon enough.

AH man!!! J/k I was ready to go over your place :slight_smile: Well then I will see you Saturday or sunday. I will let you know.

bump for a ridic deal

wow.

i’m with howie on this one

Ok update

Alternator checks out
Battery is full charged now and was load tested using a nice handy tool my father has and is working great.

Summary… ready to rock and roll :smiley:

lmk if you would take 7500.00 thats all i really have if not glws anyways its a nice car

Car has been sold :beer:

Now bring back my charger and extension cord. :slight_smile:

Whos the lucky buyer???

beautiful color. :slight_smile: I love colors that aren’t very common.