FS:2002 TDI

ill slap you across the face you ever offer fwd to me again.

good looking car, and it would be a great pickup considering gas prices.

glws

Diesel is way up too but, it may still be better.
I haven’t done the math yet.

I would love this car if it wasn’t black and I could afford it.
Bump.

looks good, ill trade you my s4

Here is a little comparison from gas to diesel.
This cars AVERAGE MPG is ~48 mpg
A regualar 2.0 litre jetta is about 30mpg

Fuel cost for the gas is about $.13 a mile
where as the diesel is $.09 a mile

Taking into account diesel is about $4.50/gal and 87 is $3.90

It will cost $45 dollars in diesel to travel 500 miles
It will cost $65 dollars in gasoline to travel 500 miles

Now, I’ve PERSONALLY witnesses 60mpg in a tdi while traveling ~68mph straight through.
But that car had some MPG mods done to it.
Your average econo car will get 35-40 mpg highway at those speeds.
Do the math.
Free BUMP to the owner, nice cAR!

I have burped my tank and got about 14 gallons in there roughly and went 650 miles on a road trip before my fuel light went on. that was like last week with all the current mods. it works out to be around about 48 mpg

i dont want to know about your personal life, i do have interest in the car, and am curious as to why you would want to sell such a nice ride

I’ve crossed 710 miles on one tank in this car…

the TDI’s are kick ass, i almost bought one with 235,000 miles a few months ago, but needed some work to it… if i had a little more cake i would be on this one! glws

i got a bite on tdiclub but nothing official yet i just figure everybody knows somebody i have this thing on like 4 websites to include craigslist and autotrader i hope it sells quick

I would have bought this instead of my truck… but right now there is no going back.

GLWS… I got to see the sick MPG when I cruised down to Carlisle with dozr… its crazy.

Ive gone to 800 in my car… but I have the 5th gear swapped… and when you fuel the tank hold the gun to the breather as you fill… Ive got 15 in my tank… I usually fill at the reservation in Sanborn… once a week

OH and mine has 270,000 was completely stock till 240,000… still is stock turbo/motor

Side note… why was the HG replaced did the belt snap?

That is one cleen ride GLWS

no but when the stock turbo went they where afraid the head filled with oil and may have seized the motor but it did’nt it was fine.

I will drop the price to $12500 if i keep the week old bridgestone pole position’s and you get good winter tires with 90%-95% tread left

bump, because tdi’s are the fucking truth! wish i had the money now!

Ya the motors are pritty hardy… :slight_smile:
What options are on this car… is it a GL or a GLS?
I see Leather, with heated seats…
does it have a sunroof?or ESP? Cruise?(is it functional?)

I have a friend looking as they love mine… will pass along any info.

It is a GLS with heated seats, black leather (super rare!), sunroof, and cruise. I don’t think it had the ESP.

no esp