FS:2002 TDI

2002 GLS TDI (black on black)

NEW:
-timing belt and water pump head gasket and head studs done by dealer less than 1000 ago.
-Brand spanking new GARRETT VNT-17
-Brand new less than 1 week old bridgestone pole positions
-new battery
have all receipts

EVERYTHING ELSE:
-GLI lip kit

• 04 1/2 GLI tail lights (OEM)
    -520mm nozzles
    -stage 3 rocket chip(not tuned for vnt-17 still pulls hard a lot more power to be gained with re tune)
    -Frost TDI block heater
    -VR6 OEM Sachs clutch
    -Eibach springs 2" drop
  • diesel geek Panzer skid plate(dope)
    -bilstein struts (touring cheap ones)
    -muffler delete straight pipe
    -kamie grill
    -19x8.5 ASA BBS certified Mercedes Benz mono block replicas painted semi gloss black with adapter plates/20mm space(tires are shot)

Willing to sell ASA’s separate make an offer

car has 125,000 miles i have driven it daily for the past year and a half never an issue ever. 45 MPG on average with mods. What more can i say its dope i hate to sell it but i am bored and moving on with my life buy it.

$13,000 FIRM will post pic’s later tonight or tomorrow for sure PM me or call me (716) 531-6741 steve

pics. now.

http://a875.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_cc4adcc2df7de72f1484646145f1391a.jpg

wheels are semi gloss black now and not on car OEM wheels with pole positions are on the car now

hot car, well taken care of. Paint looks awesome. GLWS

thanks brett and by the way get your car out of my garage

just waiting on control arm bushings, sway bar links and its all done.

Well if you decide to put back to stock… Let me know :slight_smile: wouldn’t mind injectors/chip :slight_smile:

But nice low mileage TDI…

Awesome car, been in once or twice and can vouch that its a clean ass, well taken car of ride. :tup: GLWS steve

Just seen it on craigslist and was going to post it up here.Don’t they get like 40-50 MPG?
D

Yup just re-read your post

This is my old car - and I loved it! Car is solid, and will make big power with a re-tune from rocketchip (should be free, since he did the current custom tune)…

I miss this car dearly!

soooo, i swung by the other day to pick up my old diff and it was gone steve??? good luck with the sale.

seen car many times!!glws!

may i also add the only oil ever used in this car since i have owned it is elf excellium … yeah i care that much

so you’re selling it because you’re bored?

if you must know all the details of my personal life and want to post on my thread with no intrest in buying my car then hey what the hell. I decided i dont give a shit anymore and i dont want a car payment till i have a morgage payment and saving $450 i spend a month on my car between payments and insurance well it all adds up in the end and paying off the debt i acquired while in school also blows. Just trying to cut cost till im where i wanna be.

Actually - the reason is because he really wants to buy my Civic… :wink:

^ that would be the worst idea yet

kevin…shutup… sell you audi buy my car its cheaper!