FS: 2003 350z "Track" w/ APS TT + cage (price drop)

I watched it walk a few Z06’s and a 575 Ferrari maranello on the front straightaway at the glen last weekend so its definitely quick.

wow this car is hands down gorgeous i wish i had money to spend!!!

What the fuck…28k even for a feeler this will be gone in no time. All that this car needs is a driver, tires occasionally, and more boost.

“my loss your gain” …bullshit.

Your loss, my stress, my loss of sleep, your loss of your life!!! do not sell this :stuck_out_tongue:

this is such a nice car glws man!

Tempting, but buying a car that is “done” isn’t 1/2 the fun to me. GLWS

X…

OH, i’m sure you can still do alot to it!

Good price. what is the other racecar?

but 1/2 as cheap… i thought you where going to say that he has a PM.

Don, it’s probably not going anywhere… heh, we’ll see.

really really niccccccceee
dream car.

Well IMO the only thing this car needs is to have the interior finished off as most of it was taken out when the cage was put in and never returned. A good cleaning, some suspension, and crank the BR000000000000000000ST. Perhaps a different clutch as it is very very track worthy.

Clutch is fine, drives a ton better this year. I dont think it needs suspension, maybe a hair more camber, but the coil-overs/brakes are fine.

This is a great car that I find to be EXTREMELY easy to drive in any situation. Honestly, if I owned it, I’d probably drive it year round.

I thought he was on stock suspension, perhaps being lazy and not reading is awesome

edit: nope stock, i didn’t remember anything different. Either way the car roxors joo soxors. Needs more broost

yeah we swapped the crank position and cam position sensors, fixed that issue you thought might be the ATS… I freaking LOVE that clutch, actually. makes heel-toe great.

we got more camber out of the stock setup front and rear, alignment is PERFECT for street tires on the track / aggressive street.

it DOES need the interior finished, if I keep it, I will, if not, well, it’s a cheap and VERY personal project someone else can do to their own spec :wink:

no no, it IS stock suspension, but it’s FINE. there is ZERO reason to change it… ZERO… well, until you go to a true hoosier or other slick on a road course, then you’d start to find the weaknesses. cage stiffened things up so nicely it’s like having installed a better suspension for free :wink:

I agree, the car handles well, I didn’t know you gained he extra camber. I’m glad you figured out the issue. PM me the document # if you know it for the cam and crank position issue thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t know the doc# but there’s a “3-pack” at every dealer in the country - it was a recall / TSB AFAIK. About 150-200 in parts, about an hour of labor for all 3.

absolutely sick mod list… :tup:

GLWS homes…

28k is more than most of us nyspeeders can afford, but luckily there is enough of us to spread word to bosses who make enough money

Price reduced to $26,500