FS: 2003 CLK 55 AMG

That’s someone elses driveway who used to do detailing I believe.
And believe it or not, some people and their families are successful in life :slight_smile:

GLWS. Beautiful car, never knew they were so quick!

BUMP for interior pics!

seconded

Jeller

I’m leaning towards one of the following old man cars:

SL500

SL55

S65

CL65/55

I’m looking for somewhere around 25 for the car btw

I’m VP of Marketing for a finance company

thats jons (stealtth) driveway from when he detailed the car…notice his s2k and sweet altima in the road :stuck_out_tongue:

free bump for you joe, glws!

I thought I saw this parked downtown last night and was checking it out… sharp looking car, free bump

I’d be interested in the 15-20k range, but I know you can do a lot better.

you should consider picking up an CLS55amg? but any of the SLs will be great also.

ROFL.

yeah you did

:rofl: I think there are a lot of people that would be interested for 15-20k. Hell for that price I would buy it and ship it to Seattle.

Car looks great Joe just a little more $ then I probably want to spend on a daily. GLWS

uh-ooooooohhhhh

GL w/sale. Had some fun battling around Dunnville with this vs my GTO last year. It def moves pretty good for an old man car. :wink:

just do it and stop being a pussy, there I said it…

But I am so cheap! I would go drive it if I wouldn’t have to ship it over 2k miles here. Unless Joe really wants to sell it cheap enough to be worth the trouble.

Ask him for a military discount? :smiley:

Bah, screw shipping it. I can’t think of a better way to travel cross country and take in the sights than in an AMG Benz.

Disalvo did this with his E55, made it to vegas in I think 36 hours? Said it was a blast.

Ask him abouty his tickets. :rx3:

Damn. Not sure how many sights you see at that speed though. I suppose any of them that are located in places the police pull you over.

I heard there were a few…