Just picked this up with the intention of flipping it

2003 CL600. 94k miles. Often forgotten about in favor of the AMG 55’s of various flavors. But with just under 500hp, and 600 lb ft stock, out of a twin turbo V12, they’re pretty damn stout.

Anyway, they can be gotten pretty inexpensively these days. Wife’s birthday was Friday. Took it out for a night on the town. She fell in love with it, so we’re keeping it. Selling her E36 'vert though. She got to work, took one of her co-workers for a ride. Made her scream. Heh.

30 mph, step down hard, tires light up. 60-120 happens right now. I’ll throw software at it at some point, which will put it in the 620/750 range.

Finally, the vert goes for sale! PM me. :lol:

done deal

Always liked these. Restrained, elegant, and V-12 go.

Headers, full exhaust, make Zonda noises. Profit?

Like dis…

https://youtu.be/oN8pHJ3sQ0Q

filmed with a potato

I’ve played this video 2 dozen times at least. Sadly, different engine though. I’ll likely eliminate the resonators on this one though. Needs a bit of voice.

That sounds like an F1 car going through the tunnel at Monaco. I can only imagine what that exhaust must cost

Probably twice what my car is worth, but just listen to it! Listen!

Probably more than I paid for the car

Nice pickup. Never realized there was a CL600, but that looks really sharp.

Awesome :tup: I browse these and the CL65 AMG’s once in a while on ebay just to see what they’re going for these days. They still hold their own aesthetically IMO for nearly a 13 year old car.

Yeah, the 65s are still silly money, IMO. This car, with 95% depreciation, was a must-have

We have tunes for this if you don’t. We did an 05 SL65 AMG a few months back. Picked up 90WHP and 105WTQ.

These are boss. I like the look when all the windows are down

same car right?

These are cheap for how bad ass the driveline is. If you have a girl that wants that kinda jams she is a keeper.

I thought Stifflers mom had the CL500 vert?

• Updated - - -

I meant CLK500, I can’t edit for some reason

I think it’s actually a CL500 non-vert

CL55 from what I remember.

• Updated - - -

Pillarless coupes are fantastic.

Wait, I really am fucking retarded. I thought this was a hard top vert?