ME BE CL65 CHEAP?!?!?

There is a new one on autotrader for $298,000!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=243667775&dealer_id=1151027&car_year=2005&num_records=25&model=&systime=&make2=&start_year=2000&engine=12+Cylinder&keywordsrep=097109103&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=YW1n&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&first_record=26&make=MB&color=&keywords_display=amg&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14141&advanced=y&end_year=2009&pager.offset=25&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=482

Does that seem way cheap?
I want this car.

Love those :tup:

Jeller

well seeing that sticker was $180k … -30k once you pull off the lot … 4 years old … above average miles for that kind of car … getting VERY close to that $10k service at the stealership

kinda average price … plus i gonna bet that there has been paintwork done

IB4Joestypes buys one.

X…

62K is pretty high milage, so that price seems right

I love the CL.

Ummm what?
Do you at least get a reach around?

That particular car was bought for $46,500 at the DFW auction on 4/15. For some reason, it sold yellow light, meaning there was some sort of problem with it.

They should retail for more like 65, with fewer miles.

Oh, and I may be at the shop tomorrow when you drop off.

id much rather have this

http://www.auto-motor.at/Auto/Autos-Neuwagen/Automarken-Automodelle-Neuigkeiten/Mercedes-News/Mercedes-CLS-Klasse/Mercedes-CLS-350-hinten_high.jpg

Ahhh.
Cool.

Does this require $10,000 service?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=242178247&dealer_id=1394302&car_year=2006&model=M5&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=BMW&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14141&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=50000&cardist=285

I didn’t know either of those cars could be had so cheap already

no

Wow did not realize MB deprecate rapidly… I would take a 2002 CLK 55 AMG but they where auto only.

I do love the S500/600 :smiley:

I’m kinda partial to BMWs myself.

same here not many Mercedes I like at all… I am such a die hard bmw fanboi to the point of where it is sad…

BMW’s hold value much longer… the 7 does deprecate nicely though… Hmm a 750iL would be <3

check the mbworld.org boards… ive seen a couple of those getting dumped

personally id go with a cls55… you can get one of those newer, for the same price, and the same performance of the v12

although i couldnt find one in white on ebay(by far the sexiest color for those cars)

heres one thats loaded out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___2006-Mercedes-Benz-CLS55-w-Keyless-go-Active-Sts_W0QQitemZ250246728987QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250246728987&

ttv12 for the win.

high 11s stock and 700lb/ft.

that resell value is ridiculous. even with the high millage thats just nuts. My car is 12 years old and I could sell it for at least a quarter of its value. With over 100,000 miles on it.

Though I don’t know how well a devision of chrystler would hold too good of value. There were a few Merc’s I wouldn’t kick out of my driveway. but gaudy headlights aren’t my thing.

I wouldn’t call myself a fanboy. But I would much rather have an M5 for a sedan or an M6 for a coup if I’m gonna spend that kinda money. Cant beat a full size sedan that can keeps its paces with a Corvette. “buckle up tight kids this middle aged midlife crisis case wants a race”

Expensive cars just depreciate faster. That’s just how life goes. You can’t honestly think theres a flock of people running out to spend $100,000+ on a used car that was $198,000 brand new? Nope, so that car that should be $100,000+ is gonna go for $45 to $60 because the seller just wants to get rid of the damn thing.

On a side note, there is a client I see at work often that has a SL65 AMG and hasn’t made a payment on in 8 months. The MB dealership just told him to get the money to them when he feels like it because they will lose out if they have it repossessed and have to sell it used.