FS: 2003 Lexus IS300

yes im selling all my parts for other reason of a differt matter, not money matter. im curently debating this car or a 350z i have about 3 weeks left to hink about it so.

i dont think they did. sorry if i implied that in some way.

my friends sister has an is300 they are sweet, they look cool, ride smooth, and they’re not too slow.

don’t listen to me but, get the 350z they are a lot faster, but then again, the is300 is such a nice ride aswell… i know what you mean about tough choices.GL

I think i would prefer the IS, more room. Pimp car, lots of potential.

is300 are all out pimp, I have lots of b00sted is300 that are fast as hell

can’t go wrong with a toyota supra motor. if you want serious horsepower though, you’d need to drop in a getrag 6-speed tranny and a supra rearend.

boosted is = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:word:

ture, but not as much as a lexus. lol

IS300 has no room whatsoever.

we fit four guys in my buddys ride all the time?, as opposed to a 350z its a friggan station wagon!

i was looking for a is300 if you still have it in like a couple weeks im very intrested but i dout you will. It’s a very nice + clean car .

It’s still available. I have one guy who’s interested but apparently he’s waiting for someone to buy his car before he can make an offer. That means it’s still up for grabs if he doesn’t come through by the end of the week.

it is a 100% pimp car.

Just want to update that the car is still available, but it’s being taken off the road this week. It’s going to be sleeping in the garage with 21,328 miles until it’s sold.

somebody should jump on this ASAP…

I can jump on it but i cant afford the car right now.

is this still FS? lol

LOL…why don’t you go ask DOS hahahaha