FS: 2003 Lightning Yellow Evo VIII

2003 Mitsu Evo VIII in Yellow. Car has about 86k on it.

Mods are very light. Include K&N Filter, Megan Racing 3" Turboback Exhaust, Hallman MBC, Dynoflash Tune, Tanabe Springs, Defi Boost Gauge, Evo 7 Tails and a UK Badge.

Want it gone now for $15,900.

I’ll upload pics later tonight.

:relapsing:

pics sell cars :tup: GLWS

didnt you just buy this?

No, i’ve owned this car for a couple years. I bought it off Sureshot! a while back.

It’s been daily driven and treated very well for the time i’ve owned it and also by the previous owner(s).

It is still in near perfect condition and is a blast to drive. I need to buy a house, otherwise i would never sell it.

The pics i have right now aren’t the best but i can take more if need be. Here is a link to the autotrader ad so you can get an idea of what it looks like…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=245210567&dealer_id=62667957&car_year=2003&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2003&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14223&advanced=&end_year=2003&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

Also, i just had new paint laid on the front and rear bumpers, so they look brand new (front had some paint damage from scraping). The cat-back is also brand new.

Are you going to part anything on it?

No part outs.

anthony…this is your callling…EVVVOOOO…

buy it.

Fuck. I wanted this car so bad a few years ago.

GLWS.

Met the seller a few times out and about. Good guy. :tup:

ugh…i know

Seller…interested in trades? :slight_smile:

Open to some trades plus cash cause i need to pay my loan off. But you can shoot me some offers.

2007 Cobalt SS/SC with some mods done to it. If you are interested I can PM you pics of it and give you a list of mods.

I’ll be in touch with you when I get back from Myrtle Beach Sunday August 24th if its not sold by then.

Very interested.

hrmmm EVO…

hmmm…now that i FINALLY finished school i could afford payments on a loan…and i am somewhat fond of Evo’s…

There is a good chance I can get rid of my car soon…
I’ll see what I can do.

EDIT: Unless you’re interested in a 2006 DSG GTI with 33,500 miles on it.