FS: 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution

unf’n real this thing is still around. Great price and nothing…damn being poor sux…GLWS

Hi I’m a little late on this but what exactly is this car at 22,000 or 23000$ if so pm me immediatly please.

did the latest deal that went bad, involve a 16 year old?

:cry:

He just graduated high school and his parents have HUUUUUGE money but at the last minute they decided it was “too much car for a beginner”.
Probably true but, I wanted his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.:smiley:

Holy shit dude.

Sig size is 450 x 100

I was thinking of going to Mighty tomorrow night because I think a couple of people would like to see it.
If you are a potential buyer and would like to see it please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

free bump

and why did i buy a saab instead of this?

Thanks John, buy it now.:smiley:

Because the Saab was less than 10k… And you aren’t cool enough for Mitsubishi…

Under 10k?
That should be easy to sell then you can buy my car.
You ARE cool enough for Mitsubishi!

yeah, but the payments would have been about the same on a 2 year loan for my car, or the 4 year on his. :frowning:

mike, i might. i still need to spray the bumpers, and then i should have no problem selling it… well, no problem other than my gf.

lol

Whats the price again? I totaled my car yesterday and I am doing some looking around

WTF?

Sorry to hear, no really :smiley:

$23,000.00

The car has now been tuned by Innovative and is even better than before.
Why does it seem like the car gets better and the price gets lower?:biglaugh:

A couple of you were interested last week, are you still interested?

THIS CAR IS ROCK SOLID.

I am getting the feeling people are afraid of the condition of the car.
You are always welcome to see the car for yourself.
My car has no bling but it is a great driver.
Maybe I should add some bling to sell it.:gotme:
I guess I am learning that shiny stuff sells cars.

im possibly getting a new job next week, and this may work perfectly into my budget… ill let you know

I don’t think its the lack of “bling” or whatever, I think its the mods+mileage+DSM… Honestly I was seriously considering it (albiet i didn’t talk to you) because I am planning on buying an EVO/STi this week, but I don’t think I want that modified of an EVO 2nd hand. I think your price is very fair - so I am not really sure why it’s not selling!

Don’t take this personally but, it is not a dsm.
(I know it has the 4g63 engine)

Most DSMs were mistreated by children at one point or another, my car has been treated well since it was new.

beautiful car omg… hott as hell :tup:

I just put another $130 dollars into a metal Mitsubishi recirculating valve.
Between the new tune by Innovative and the new valve from Hybrid the car is much more civilized to drive because it is smoother and the valve is quiter.
Did I mention, with the tune it is faster too?:smiley: