FS: 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution

Thank you.

Fucking NYC insurance.

I just checked, it’s not going to be much better than the st00k

Yeah but, if you work in NYC you make HUUUGE money anyway so it doesn’t really matter too much.
Just buy it!!!

See what a good deal I am giving to NYSPEED?!?!?!?
$23,000 for NYSPEED only!!!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=205297405&dealer_id=58105458&car_year=2003&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records=&make=MIT&model=LANCERMITS&address=14052&advanced=&certified=&bkms=1152711653708&min_price=25000&end_year=2003&start_year=2003&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

$21,999.99

Here are some new pictures and no, the car is not detailed.:eyebrow:
(I know the rears need a spacer)

bump cuz me and dr immodium were over and your wife said i was for sale, and were like yeah we know we know lol

Thats an awesome price dude, I had to finance half of the evo i just bought…if you were a dealership I would have bought it. I know someone whos looking for an evo, I’ll let him know…g/l

Oh that was you.:biglaugh:

Some guy I just met down here is looking for an EVO. I told him about yours, we will see if he will bite. We are having a “Mighty” aka “Sams” meet down here this Sat night. I will see if he is still interested.

Show him the new pictures in this thread.
Thanks Tom.

Well.

If it makes you feel better… judging by the way this sale is going, I will buy it for my son.

:tup:

u prolly already have like 3 bastard children

Buy it for one of those bastards!

The Town of Aurora just approved my house plans, the new price is $21,000.00.:ohnoes:

Damn.

Holy fuck.

Mikey Mike, are you outta your fucking mind?!?!!

http://www.geocities.com/mad_mike21/madmike1h.jpg

fucking smoking deal OMG if i had $21000…as im sure anyone else on here would say. bump for you SOMEONE friggen buy this thing.

Hellz ya but I need the $$$$$.
Pimpin has been slow lately and I just got the permit today for the new pimpin lair!
Bump for the building permit y0!

Well, if I sell my car in time, I’ll buy that bitch.

Don’t worry, aparently EVERYONE on this board doesn’t have the spare cash right now…If I could have got rid of my car this EVO would have been mine already…It’s such a steal at this price!