[quote=“FASTMOFO,post:61,topic:35651"”]

DUDE GIVE UP YOU SUCK AT LIFE!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahhahaahahahahahaa

[quote=“greddy420a,post:49,topic:35651"”]

bump ur an idiot

[/quote]

YOU are the complete idiot if you think a stock blaster will keep up with any quad except a raptor. LMFAO!! WOW!!

The 450 class and 500 - 525 class with has been out for awhile now.

They even make sport quads with IRS now…

On a positive note: Good luck with sale… Blaster was my 1st quad and was great. :loopie:

[quote=“greddy420a,post:2,topic:35651"”]

wanna race my banshee

[/quote]

On the MX track sure…

by a bike if u wanna do 80 down the road. :roll2:

i like going down the road over 80 on my banshee. Do u like riding ur bike on the mx track?

what the hell are u talkin about i never said a blaster could keep up with anything the guy selling it did
i thought it was funny he said that
and ill race u anywhere u douche bag

all I saw under his post was your post… with no quotations if thats the case I apologise. :eyebrow:

yea i wrote that out of his info

i had 2 blasters and they suck dick and can barley keep up with themselves

but whatever
mack5270 glws

ill give $6.37 and ill even throw in some pocket lint barring their are no pics… might not be worth throwing in the lint tho.

bump and if ur a douch dont post

I have Fast Banshee f/s

idk y u said im going to steal it, i can get blasters all day for 500 modded too also my buddies bigbore piped blaster couldnt even beat my piped and jetted warrior

OP: you should delete this thread and start a new one to get rid of the BS that seems to plague page 3 :tup:

Hey speedped79 you should not be aloud to post anymore its always somthing stupid

Anyways im gonna see what i can do about pics for mack he is computer retarded.

If anyone cares the blaster has literally been ridden like 4 times in someones back yard on grass its like Brand Fuckin New

bump thers pix now

$901 Bob

Countdown to mass banning begins now.

Please re-create your forsale thread.