FS: 2003 Yamaha YZF R6

Up for sale is a 2003 yamaha yzf 600R. the bike is blue/silver/white with black wheels. it is a 600cc engine. it is a six speed. it is in good condition. the bike was purchased salvaged, and now has a reconstructed title. it was also inspected at the end of july. it has 7,250 original miles on it. the bike appeared to have been layed down and has some very minor scratches on the graphics. it runs strong, with no mechanical malfunctions. i am selling due to im moving, and one of the toys has to go. the bike has
a different headlight bulb which shines a blueish white tint
tinted windshield
smoked flush mount front turn signals
smoked rear turn signals
grip on gas tank
i would like to see $3,500 for this motorcycle. i am located in cranberry township. if you would like to come and look at the bike i am available any time after 6 p.m. and any time on weekends. You can contact me at 724-513-4940
Thanks
-Kevin

Thats not an R6…its a YZF600.

Thats what I was going to say

i agree with you for the simple fact that it doesn’t resemble an r6 looks wise… but when i got insurance on it the VIN kept pulling it up as an r6

not an R6, its a much different bike, more like a sport-touring than a sport bike (sit alot more straight up and down) Comfortable ride just not as aggressive

so i did some research on the VIN, and the bike is a yamaha yzf 600R. my insurance agent must not know what he is talking about and has me paying insurance for an R6. sorry for the misconfusion anybody, i do not try to sell things as what they are not. with that being said, i updated the price.