FOR SALE YZF 600R sold and locking

Ok so heres the deal i need to sell this bike its a blue sliver and white yammy. It has a CLEAN NYS Title and it needs to get the fuck outta my garage asking 3700 obo its not a r6 both sides have scraped the ground has a new battery and a yoshi pipe on it. Its not in bad shape its all cosmetics. It has a set of Take offs. Will give one hjc helmet with bike not the greatest helmet around but you know its all good never hit the ground its basically brand new. I personally rode the bike and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it needs a new gauge cluster light. Fresh oil.call or text me me 5182211314 if i dont answer enjoy my call tone and leave me a message THIS IS A LIQUIDATION SALE!!! I live in the troy area but i will also deliver the bike via truck and/or trailer to your house. Too cold to ride maybe vlad will ride it hahaha!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/JWC67896/DSC00700.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/JWC67896/DSC00699.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/JWC67896/DSC00698.jpg

REMEMBER ITS OBO so text or call Saturdays and mondays are prime for me. NADA Puts the bike at average 4300.

good luck with the sale jim …got sick and tired for ridding with faster bike so u have to up grade ?

:lol I would ride that thing now if you let me :ninja

Great starter bike for a damn good price.

Everybody who’s looking for a good bike for next season that I wouldn’t flame you for this is it.

It’s got the R6 motor but not the R6 seating position and is much more forgiving.

:thumb

Its fun it just needs some work thats all it needs but if its your first just leave it as is learn on it

lol what is everyone to into their cars to want to ride a bike :wtf

Just wait till spring, everybody and their mother wants a bike then.

true true but its GOTTA GO :banana

bump

when srping comes you could tack on another 700 and it will still go to some eager kid :nod

Didn’t you want something like this?

Na im looking for a little more pep

Oh boy.

If i beat you in turns on the 650, your going to sell whatever you bought :tong

when i get my new bike and get use to it ill more than gladly blow corners with you…i love riding so ill deff be sure to set up some times to go riding

lol vlad def blows some hard corners i would suggest you take the course at hvcc def stupid but for noobs its good i learned alot when i went and lol had a good time

i’d say an r6 motor is plenty of “pep.” its more than powerful enough for me to kill myself on.

free bump for you, the bike is def. sweet, and the price is :wow

Im not a nOOb just suffered an accedent that wasnt my fault on my RF…looking for more along the lines of a 750…but the course at HVCC is a good idea for any rider :nod

never said you were a noob lol i said its a good idea for noobs to take the course cause people die lol!!! :lol

this my old bike?? did you buy it from technoic(sp?) media?? forgot his name, lives out in rochestor. If so, good to see it still kickin around!

ummmm…NO it was from a good friend of mine that lives around here chris

ah ok, just figured it was. I had the same pipe and all. I was 2nd owner (bought off my cousin) then techtonic media bought it with 2700 miles, then tried to buy it back with about 3200. So between mileage/pipe etc i just figured it was, my bad