FS: - 2004 Dodge SRT-4

Cross posting for a Friend. vary clean car always ran royal Purple(and changed every 3k).

Black
32000 miles
5 speed
sunroof
INJEN intake
Mopar BOV
ported intake manifold and throttle (not installed but can be done if you wish)
Only thing not perfect on the car is a broken right side mirror
It also needs two new rear tires but i will include a set of slighty used dunlop Z- rated winter tires
Getting tired of paying for the car without being able to drive it. Only trying to get out of the loan not looking to make any money off of selling it.
Asking $15000

thats not a bad price. get some pics.
if you need a host shoot me a pm.

will he take 1500?

free bump.

pm sent

pm’ed :slight_smile:

Some have asked about taking over payments, I’m unsure but it would probibly be easier to get a loan on your own. the kids had the car off the road for the winter unable to insure it.

GSTairs asked if it was abused. I’ll be honest I know he took it to the track. but he Always took proper mentenace, and weather you belive it matters or not he also did the proper brake in. He was planing on keeping this car. but cost of school have got to him, so he needs to sell. but he needs what he owes. thats not a bad deal on a car thats only seen 1 winter and was driven to the carolina’s (so alot of that is highway milage.)

this is the stats from his sig on the other forum:
218WHP
235WTQ
13.54@105.2mph

pics?

If i get a chance ill stop by his house and take a few.

But really its a black SRT4 with the usual black intirior. really i think everyone here knows what an SRT-4 looks like.
Theres really no aperence mods at all. the mirrior is just the glass, Im not sure what happend.

sounds good, thanks

In any accidents? Recent service?

if this is the one I think it is. it’s pretty clean :tup:

wasnt this car in a couple of accidents? if its the same black srt-4 i am thinking of…

Let me make this Clear

THIS IS NOT MY CAR.

Bump the car is down to 13000. the kid is back from Trainning might be shipped out. so need to go. hasnt drivin it at all has 2 snows on the rear.
the exact post from the Other site
“I’m down to 13,000 now it has two winter tires on the back and i would include two more”

this sux. I PM’ed you months ago about this car with no response. I figured it was sold… I would have bought this car.

pm’d ya

Is this the tall skinny curly haired kid, if so it was my first ride in an srt-4 very cool car

Yep adam. Vary cool kid.

I replied to the PM with the answers that I know.