SOLD: 2004 SRT-4

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

First thing I want to say is that this is somewhat of a project car. It was repossessed by the bank and I bought it from them. CLEAN PA TITLE, clean carfax too.

2004 with 86,000 miles.

Body is good, but front end needs some work. Must have been in a minor accident but hood is fine and rad support is original. Needs driver fender and headlight. Fenders and bumper will need to be painted. The wheels are all in very good shape. Windows are tinted.

Interior is pretty much in perfect shape. Minimal driver seat bolster wear. Carpets are mint. Non-smoker car. No hack jobs.

Since the car was repo’d, some of the (probably aftermarket) parts were taken off the car. The full turbo back exhaust is missing. The turbo and intercooler is all there. Has bov block off plate but I dont see an aftermarket one anywhere so somebody must have taken it. All sensors are there. THE CAR RUNS BUT IS NOT DRIVABLE

$5500

interior and engine bay look pretty clean…GLWS

people seriously steal shift knobs?

all the time

in before neonGLH buys this

+2 lol

good price and glws man

i have an exhaust… for sale… so… yea that could help… except i sold the dp today

lol mark should of waited he coulda had a dd neon and a track neon

haha I’m sure he’s happy with the EVO

he is a neon lover tho,

mark ill buy the evo, go buy the str4

bump for lots of potential

lol you accept payments i want this :frowning:

no but I accept credit cards :beer:

Do you do any financing?

Seriously interested…

no financing. i had a meeting with a rep to get financing and it just doesn’t seem to be worth it for the kind of cars i am selling. sorry

pm’d

wouldn’t mind taking a look… wheres your lot located?

pm me if you want to set up a time to come see the car

What exactly is needed to make it drivable?

everything i know about the car is posted in the first post. if you are seriously interested you are more than welcome to come look and see for yourself. i dont really know much about this car