srt-4

SOLD SOLD SOLD please close

8000 Its a bone stock 2004 SRT-4 Red with the “viper seats”. Its a southern car meticulously taken car of (during the short time ive owned it Ive washed it 12 or 15 times because of the salt and now bugs). New clutch and fork at 57XXXmiles new tie ends new plugs and wires and a pcm reflash (61XXX) I just bought the car 4 months ago and just dont like it anymore so I’m selling it the car has 63XXX miles but it is my DD so its going up

Turbo spools great pulls hard over all its a pretty fun little car.
New plugs, wires, pcm re-flash, tie ends, clutch, and a few other things that I’m forgetting but I have the receipts. so you shouldn’t need to do any major items for awhile at least.
for faster response call or text 607 368 9543 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting********607 368 9543end_of_the_skype_highlighting

lip is repainted better than the dealer did no pics yet but I’m working on getting some newones

FYI your old thread still exists: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?83097-FS-FT-Red-SRT-4

bump that instead of posting a new one.

well it was getting cluttered so I thought id start a new one to clean it up a little

Trade for sport bike plus cash

sorry man looking to stay on 4 wheels and sale pending

sale fell through back up

8500 come on guys this is a steal

bump it up haven’t been on in a while

Trade for a truck? And maybe some cash? I got a 99 ranger fly 4 door black with mustang svt wheels and 66k original miles. Call or text 315.398.3893 if it interests you

sorry man not really looking for a truck

what are the miles now?

64somthing and because of a concussion they shouldn’t be going up for then next 2+weeks
need new pictures

anyone have a good camera in the elmira corning area? and price drop 8000

buy me!

I can grab some pics for you if you still need them…

maybe someone I know said they might do it sometime this week but if that doesn’t happen I’ll ask again

sold sold sold