FS: 2004 Evo VIII RS SOLD

Good price.

how about a cobalt? hahaha. please dont tell me the reason your selling is a four letter word staring w\ a J…and you nvr called me back slut.

I would trade you…

fuck…i wish i had someone to buy the tc

ughhh

oh man… tempting.

:word:

All pms were returned. I have gotten a lot of people asking about trades. 2 or 3 trades with early 90’s DSMs. I probably would trade for a clean 2g dsm, but nothing worth more than 5-6k; which is probably non-exsistent at this point.

nice! glws

Very nice price. I believe this is the same one I used to see everyday downtown next to Shanghai.

how bout a clean 2g spyder?? :slight_smile:

imm put some numbers together, i may be very intrested…

ill pm you later, GLWS :tup:

i got a 98 gst with alot of mods and 1g motor swap if you wanna trade im interested i actually been looking for an evo for a couple days now

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4343/albumpicyd4.jpg

i didnt realize evo’s were going this cheap… if insurance wasnt such a bitch on these cars i would probably get one

this is a very low asking price… most 03-04 evos with 40K on them should be 18-22 if in great shape, maybe a little less for an RS.

looks like a great deal for somebody.

whats on the trunk… it looks like LV logo’s

contrarily, i sold my 04 sti in late 05 w/ 44K and a brand new engine for 17,000

i still remember meeting you for the first time and u were like NEVER buy this car…

at 17k… it was a deal for somebody … it was a one year old car… that still had warranty… and the motor was replaced… it was a solid deal

this is true, because the motor was abused pretty badly.

but with a brand new motor…