FS: 2004 Evo VIII RS SOLD

its the diamond star logo but it looks like LV pattern, its painted on not stickers the whole car was just painted

i still wanna look at this car even if your not interested in trading, my friend (ultradriver10000 has a red c5 and a 2000?jeep cherokee may be interested in this as well) if interested in a trade for a cherokee he has a very nice one, either way we can afford it without trading, I’m around all day tommorrow and i gave you my number so just call me, and i don’t mean pm as most people on here would reply to a request for a call with, i mean call.

I don’t know if it’s being more common or less desirable, but STis do sell cheap then equivalent evos from what I’ve noticed.

pending sale. That was quick unless someone has a better offer.

lol… so much for 17 firm? lol

?

:tup: it just made me laugh when i read that

Car is still for sale, buyer needed car this weekend. I didn’t realize how much shit and time it takes to actually get rid of a car. There is a lien on the car, which would be paid off, unfortunately a buyer would have to wait until the lien is released to re-register it.

the buyer should be able to call the lender and right a check directly to them for the remainder of the loan and pay you the rest, this way it gets released right away and they KNOW that the lean is cleared. That is unless you are upside down on the loan.

yeah he owes more on the lean im a bad impulse buyer and cant wait a week to register

that sti was BEAT to HELL though lol

why the price jump?

Price increased because of all the ridiculously lowball offers. Someone offered me 14k… I almost pissed myself.

well 17 still on the table if you can figure out a way i can get the car by monday im looking at a BMW 330xi and a wrx but nothing open till monday so it really whatever i can get to first i need a car asap

Just found out that Monday’s a holiday. Kinda screwed.

14k isn’t a rediculous lowball for someone asking 17k, only you said firm so that is a little different.

but if someone gives an extremely reasonable price and says firm you dont offer 3k less i could see someone saying 16k but 14k WTF

SOLD!!! Will be all set Tuesday

Jay, did you buy this???

I just bought it …Thanks steve