FS:2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Turbo

Well due to certain things going on in my life I have to give up my dream car :(. Anyhow I have a 2004 Turbo Spec V with 85,000km on it. the kit is a PTI stage 3 with a T3/T4 ballbearing watercooled turbo, full 3 inch exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler, new engine with 2500km on it boosted for around 600km at 3psi. This car is comming with everything I have for it. If you would like to see just a few pics of the car goto:http://homepage.mac.com/chasenya/PhotoAlbum1.html

I am asking for (This is USD)$21,000.00 that includes:

Enkei CDR9’s with Falken Rubber that is damn near new, oem rims with yokohama wintys, 2 Sparco Monza Bucket Seats, JWT Clutch and Flywheel, Nismo Front and Rear Sway Bars, SS and Kevlar clutch line, Mossy Nissan Short Shifter, Custom guage pods (EGT pod in driver door), upper fuctional bin pod (with Boost, Oil Pressure, and Water Temp. guages), sunglass bin fiberglassed for SAF2, and custom LM-1 bracket for (obviously) my Innovations LM-1 Wideband O2 sensor, Steering Column pod with AFR guage and Red Raptor Shift light. Hawk HPS brake Pads, 4 point race harnesses, Custom Enterprise Chrome Guage Rings, Fully solid Red Motor Mount Inserts, APC 3D Tail Lights, Momo Shift Knob, B+G Lowering Springs, 3 bar map sensor for “Boosted SAFC 2”. 1 Off Custom/ fully functional hood scoop on OEM hood. Nismo Floor Mats, Koyo Radiator, Slimline Fans, top to bottom mount intercooler, intergrated MAF into intake pipe, dual blow off valves, custom chrome polished bracktes, 440cc injectors, and various other things, again you will be getting all of the stock parts with this car as well, plus a '04-'06 Brand New Extreme Dimensions R34 Octane Body Kit that has never been mounted on the car. Serious inquiries only please.

chasenya@mac.com
1(780)988-2469
Nick Chase

I will Ship this damn near mint condition car anywhere in the USA and Canada via Allied Systems.