FS: 2005 Harley Softail - 900 miles....

2005 Harley Softail standard, black, fuel injected, optional security system, 900 miles.

Yep, that’s right. My new Harley for sale. I need/want something bigger. My loss, your gain. I paid $16,500 with all taxes etc.

I have added:

Screaming Eagle Mufflers $270.00
Removeable windshield, sissy bar, pad $730.00
Flame dash trim $59.00
Leather tank panel $70.00

Math time…

16,500 + 270 + 730 + 59 + 70 = $17629

I will let it go for 15,500 or BO.

Call 983-0813, ask for Butch

http://www.harley-davidson.co.jp/product/2005/softail/images/FXST/01.jpg

moved

Umm, change your descriptions then. lol

Auto Trader (2 Viewing)
For the buying, trading and selling of Automobiles as a whole.

Misc Items Trader
For the buying, trading and selling of anything other than Automobiles or their parts.

:eek:

Butch… for 18 you can have the bike you need… believe me when I say, IT IS BIG ENOUGH. PM for details.

GLWS. Good Seller :tup:

I already know what I want. You still pushing the boss hog ? I just need something physically bigger, 1450 CC is fine by me.

lol boss hog, saw a few of those at the bike blast, im not impressed.

ITS BOSS HOSS.

And what is there not to be impressed about? If you haven’t riden one, which you haven’t, you have no idea. for 30k new… about the price of a nice harley loaded… yu get 2x the bike. and like 3x the power. Sit on it… feels as good if not better than any harley i’ve been on. But once you start it, and go for a ride… it hits you. This is the best bike in the world. (I haven’t ridden every bike in the world but I have ridden enough to know this thing is in its own class). The comfort is incredible. I’ve had over 400lbs of passenger on this thing and it rides perfectly. With a 130 on it it feels just as tight. The turning radius is fine… don’t wanna cut a turn too tight with a 1200lb bike anyways… I can lock the steering, drop it on a peg and whip it around with no problem. POWER - The power this thing has is re-dic-u-lus. Pull on just about anything on the street. Even a very moderate pass with an amateur driver will run low 11s easy. My dad ran a 7.2 @ 107 with only a couple hundred feet of 4bls. and a 2.5 60’. Ride one, then tell me you don’t want it. The only complaint people have… ITS TOO MUCH BIKE. In which case, I don’t want them on it anyways, they will die on it.

Butch - I hear ya if you don’t want one. You already have a 350 in your garage… and your just looking to cruise.

If you need a host for pics you can e-mail them to me and I’ll take care of ya.

Yah, just not the bike for me. They have their place, just not im my garage. lol

Size queen. :roll2:

bump for good seller

too big for most ppl, especially me, if i wanted to drive around in a house id get a mobile home.

Sorry butch, consider it a free bump.

Too Much Bike != Too Big Bike.
Too Much Bike - Like a turbo Busa… sometimes there is just too much bike for some people. 1200lbs is kinda scary… but it has tires under it. The back is a foot wide… it basically holds itself up. The new ones come with a walking reverse… cause moving that bike from a stop by foot is hard for people shorter than 6’. I don’t have a problem pushing it around because of leverage. I have a harder time puching around the 73 sportster with drag bars… I don’t know why, its just a pain in the ass to push. If it wasn’t off the road for the rest of the season I’d try to bring it to Taffy’s…

Anyway, it was just a recomendation for someone looking for a bigger bike. Why settle for less.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Bump.gif

do the handle bar streamers come with it as well?

You’ll never see those on my bike…