FS: 2005 mazda 3 (5 speed)

This car is in amazing condition…

Mods are all done professionally, (eg. coils installed and set by Sg garage) and nothing is 1/2 assed or low quality i guarantee you that much

the cars never given me problems

-145 000km
-bc coils
-k&n intake
-hks exhaust
-Vibrant headers (not installed)
-rota g force rims (with falkon tires)
-2 toned paintjob
-fully dynamatted rear end
-open mouth grille
-suede interror
-Pioneer deck
-short shifter
-weighted shift knob
-angel eyes
-Lip from next mod(uninstalled, unpainted)
-Side skirts next mod (uninstalled, unpainted)
-+ more mods i cant remember!

here are some pic’s:

Pm if you have ANY questions!
Ask if you want more picture!
help me get my 240sx! b4 mid June!

Not taking any trades unless u have a perfectly rust free 240 + cash
Cars price: $8g’s

willing to part? we can talk through pm

unapproved some post… let’s play niceeee please

Bumping for new price

just want to get rid of this quick

sorry but i cant let this pass…

hey i thought you hate on ricers… and look what you have :smiley: its RICED OUT MAN!!!

This guy came and shit on a mans thread calling him out for ricing his car out, and we finally see what his car looks like. Smh at what the world is coming too.

Glws.

How much riced up stuff is done to this car?

Im interested in getting it and putting back to stock, and put proper rims on it…

pics/info on all the rice u have done to it that i would need to replace to stock

Thanks!

the black rims are very proper, I’m sorry i don’t own a set of blinding 20’ chrome rims for you :frowning:

only “rice” that’s done to it is red footwell lights… u can just hit the switch and they turn off.
also there’s already pictures of the car up, its pretty stock, no body kits that don’t fit no goofy shift knob, or 50 million speakers.

:slight_smile:

how much were the lip and side skirts from next mod? do they make them for any other cars

lip and skirts were like 100-140 bucks (i got them at a mazda3 meet so they were reduced)

they sell parts for lots of cars i seen ppl picking up parts for rx7’s supra’s nsx’s s2000’s even wrx/sti’s so i wouldnt see why they wouldnt sell parts for the 240, i know ill be getting all my parts from them when i get my 240.

Bump for price drop

$8000

Bumping, I want this car gone asap…

Im dropping to 7000, mint car…stupid cheep price just need the cash to work on the 240 mby even pick up a s14 kouki

you have a point the black rims are nice but flip the car around to the other side and you’ve got gay ass yellow rims, I’m not trying to shit on your thread, your car is your car and what you do to it is your decision…EXCEPT YELLOW ASS RIMS…sorry bud your just not in a position to chirp other peoples cars when your driving around in a 2-tone mazda 3…

but GLWS

truth.

Please stay with the Mazda for all of us.

okay, i will thanks for the helpful advice :slight_smile:

retard
I thought I’d use a title in which most relates to you.

Anyways, I just thought I’d let you know I got a 240 alrdy just waiting to pick it up next week and I plan on pming you DAILY with pictures of it, in fact I might just decided to do a little digging and emailing you instead! You will be getting a picture of my car every single day for the next long while… Days? Months? Only one way to find out!! Hope you enjoy!

You may be thinking why is this guy pming is me and not posting this on his thread? Well that’s quite simple. I figured I was as well explain here since you are far too stupid to figure it out on your own, the reason I responding via PM is because it is my thread after all and I don’t want to personally shit in it, so this way you can get your response you wanted so you feel good about yourself… since like I said that IS what you wanted right, for me to focus all my attention on you? Well you have it, congratulations

-Trolly Mc’Trollson

Thanks for the pm blankets3!

^^

epic win

^^

epic win