riced out mx3 lol

i was trolling kijiji and found this. apperently was appraised for 48000 lol http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Mazda-Widebody-Mazda-MX3-W0QQAdIdZ142371099

loooool

i wouldn’t pay 48 for that thing… let alone 48000… lol i’ve never understood why people rock this rice thing…

How do people think this looks good??

awful lol

i just puked in my mouth

thats a good deal, I think someone should buy this, its a steal. one of a kind, lol

:lol: just sent him this.

“$2 and a big mac… wait no a cheeseburger, I’m kinda cheap lately. But that’s ONLY if you restore it back to stock form completely, if you don’t I’ll still throw $2 your way. Don’t need the rest its extra weight on an already heavy and shitty enough base, if you’re interested let me know. I’m very serious as well and will meet up this weekend.”

LOL i wouldnt give that person 2cents

hahaha:fnf2:

this guy is out of his mind. What the hell even encourages someone to do such a thing. :confused:

Cocaine is a powerful drug

Edit: Cocaine is one hell of a drug… I’m RICK JAMES BIATCH!!!

LOL

post the reply that guy gives you stiky lol cant wait to see this haha

Neither can I evil laugh I hope he’s not a really insane Mexican or Latino dude, in his “lo lo” that’d be fucked, should have sent it from my other email. Gulp :lol:

ROFL i think the decimal is in the wrong place. its $480.00

“No back window… That’s right NO BACK WINDOW!!!”

LOL

Didnt you guys no? no back window is the cool thing to do. I love them bugs, plus when I have my windows down, that gives me more cross breeze.