riced out mx3 lol

^
Agreed & fucking creepy.

its fucked how people spend ridiculous amounts of money doing that shit to cars, the same amount of money you could have used to buy a fucking NSX or something, and then sell it trying to get back the same amount as they spent on it.

its like, no matter which way you look at it, YOU LOSE. its STILL an mx3 hahaha

Whoever appraised it must’ve been high on crack… $48,000. So he thinks his piece of shit Precidia is worth about $50k, even though a $6,000 S13 with a stock redtop SR would eat it in every way shape or form.

haha nice

im sayin he either meant 4800 OR cocaine is a hell of a drug haha
and apparently back windows are over rated anyways lol

edit : So he thinks his piece of shit PERSHITTIA is worth about $50k… there thats better lol

poor guy/dumbass
hes going to be stuck with that POS forever.

^^^^^ for some reason i dont think that will be true as theres always that unknowing kid who thinks its the shit lol

That car is just fucking gross. I’d rather walk on my hands to work.

I just emailed him, offering a trade for my skyline and 240sx. Let see what he says.

Same reason you’re spending every paycheck on your 240 to make it look better and faster. (Not you in particular, but in general).

And there’s probably a guy in a Porsche thinking to himself too… “Why are these kids spending money on their 240s when they could’ve saved up for a Porsche?”

You can put $50,000 into an S13 and it’ll still be worth $6 - $8k. $10k at MOST.

if he gives me half ill torch it…then we can split it 24 and 24…

Ya but putting money into a 240sx = performance (performance that can be more enjoyable that a $50k stock Porsche for some, depending on the motor sport). Putting money into an MX3 is the EXACT same thing as taking a blowtorch to a wad of cash. The EXACT.

10/10

0.5/10

Mark, stop reading my mind.

Funny - a family friend who owns a Lambo said the exact same thing to me…“why would you spend that kind of time and money when you could save up and buy one of these” and pointed to his car

On a side note, I smell another RWD VS The World thread impending.

Spending 50K on an MX3 is no different than spending the same amount on a 240sx. The argument of “getting more performance” is pretty weak. If that 50K is spend on engine mods and suspension, I’m sure you’d have one hell of an MX3. Likewise, if you spend 50K on a sound system - you’d have one hell of a sound system…just different type of performance.

<Insert witty Fobwall analogy here>

Late… hehe

id rock it… three wheeln down the streets

I think this car should be on the other post “rate the car above” thread: It should get a lot of high marks.

I think saying riced out in front of MX3 is kinda superfluous. Show me a clean MX3. You also have to prove to me in some way that it exists now, not in 1993 when they were first made.
I’ll give you a summary of MX3’s that you can quote me on if you’d like:
1/3rd are in the scrapyard
1/3rd are rusted shitbeaters
1/3rd are riced to hell

There are no MX3’s that don’t fall into one of those categories.