FS: 2005 RR EVO 8 **PICS**

^^^^^^^

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:68,topic:26945"”]

still too low

[/quote]

haha guess im out then, id offer $16k cash in your hand, cause of the rock chips etc…

[quote=“speedracer329,post:102,topic:26945"”]

haha guess im out then, id offer $16k cash in your hand, cause of the rock chips etc…

[/quote]

I love people that still think Cash is different than a check from the bank. Like Joe is that shady and would take a huge hit to launder some money. :meh:

Look at me guys, I can offer $16K in Cash! I am a baller, really, over here, look!!!

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:103,topic:26945"”]

I love people that still think Cash is different than a check from the bank. Like Joe is that shady and would take a huge hit to launder some money. :meh:

Look at me guys, I can offer $16K in Cash! I am a baller, really, over here, look!!!

X…

[/quote]

:picard:no baller here, im just looking to pick up a winter car, real ballers leave only their initial after every post;) jk, anyway i know the difference between cash/check, id prob still pay in a check anyway or somehow try to use my CC so i could get mileage points, but saying ill pay cash in your hand today, doesnt mean im a baller, it just means no bullshit, you want it lets make a sale in 20min, not let me sell off my car, not i need to move money around in my accounts, not i need to ask my daddy, not lemme wait for my next paycheck to come in, and not let me make 1g payments. believe me i already had enough hastle when i went to my bank one time and tried to pull out $10g, aparently thats the magic number where they start asking questions and make you fill out paperwork…
$18.2 still too low?

[quote=“speedracer329,post:104,topic:26945"”]

believe me i already had enough hastle when i went to my bank one time and tried to pull out $10g, aparently thats the magic number where they start asking questions and make you fill out paperwork…

[/quote]

i had that problem when i bought my jeep cash. I hadta sign all kinds of stuff saying i wasnt going to send the money to any terrorist cell, or use it for any other type of illegal shit.

[quote=“speedracer329,post:104,topic:26945"”]

$18.2 still too low?

[/quote]

Book value for “fair” condition is 22,xxx and that would be classified as needing serious repairs. The front lip/bumper combo would be under a grand to fix. Book value for good condition is like 23 something…

Considering it would take me 3 years to eat the difference between 18.2 and 22+ in interest payments on my home equity line I’d say it’s way too low.

I don’t want to sit on the car, but the only thing it’s preventing me from doing is buying another house. And if I really put my mind to it I could pay off the home equity and keep the evo…I just don’t want to. I don’t mind giving someone a good deal on the car, but I’m not going to get robbed either.

Especially considering wholesale on the car as-is comes in somewhere north of 19K

Excellent
$25,345

Good
$23,910

Fair
$22,070

ill give you a smokin deal on your new stuff and just throw me this as a thank you for 10k or so :stuck_out_tongue:

92 Corolla w/ 160k on the clock, an XBOX 360 with all the games, and a palomino colt?

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:96,topic:26945"”]

BUY IT TODAY FOR $22,200

[/quote]

!!!

get it painted another color, it will totally sell then :tup:

Why don’t you have the bumper repainted, I am sure it can be plastic welded, primed, painted, cleared etc, for like $300 Just find a shop that does good work, but doesn’t charge you the most. I know it sucks to have to dump money into a car you want to sell, but it might be worth it.

I am sure you know but people just don’t like buying things when it already needs something despite the fact the you are discounting it a couple grand to begin with.

That is the reason I bought a brand new car last year and not a used E46 or WRX or EVO.

If this had the SLL or SSL whatever package that is with the leather, and sunroof, I would be all over this, and I am sure it would be sold. Either way its a great deal.

Bump

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:96,topic:26945"”]

BUY IT TODAY FOR $21,500

[/quote]

!!!

Good price !

Wow I hope this isn’t a reflection on the resale value of these cars. I think its more of a problem with $$$ on NYSpeed.

BTW, what does the EVL sticker on the wing mean ?

EVL = Ellicottville

Still available? Or anyone else looking to sell their evo?

no luck on selling the gsxr… hows the 350z sale going?

its still here and still for sale, I havnt tried selling it anywhere but here and roclife and both threads died a while ago.

SOLD FOR $22,000

wow finally

[quote=“chino,post:119,topic:26945"”]

wow finally

[/quote]

I actually sold it 3 weeks ago just haven’t updated the thread