fs: 2005 SRT-4 ACR feeler...

Im still in love with this car, but im considering a sale or a very good trade cause college is expensive. like the title says its a stone white 2005 dodge neon SRT-4 ACR (even tho the name neon is not mentioned anwhere on the car) with 34,500 miles. It has a mopar stage 2 with toys (installed by the dealer so the warranty wouldnt be voided). The ACR package consists of: tokico 5-way adjustable struts (limited production for the ACR, not the same as the ones you buy from tokico for a normal SRT-4), 19 lb. BBS wheels 7.5" x 16" (limited version of the BBS RX wheel), a 19mm rear sway bar (compared to the 17mm normal SRT-4 rear sway bar), most SRT-4s have the racing seats, but the ACR has the holes for racing harnesses and all the ACR logos.

The stage 2 with “toys” consists of: 680 cc fuel injectors (550cc stock) 3 bar map sensor and tip sensor, wastegate and upgraded ECU… the “toys” are made of a 4 setting (full) boost controller: setting 0 is below stock boost so around 7-10 psi, setting 1 is stock so about 11-13 psi, setting 2 limits first gear and the other gears go up 2nd-3rd gear are high teens and 4th hits 20 psi, setting 3 is full boost in every gear so the same as 2, but if u have slicks setting 3 is good for launching. It has intercooler sprayers that are hooked up to the windshield washer tank (doesnt really add power, but it keeps you from losing power due to the intercooler getting hotter), with full auto mode that goes on @ high boost depending on temps and a manual mode that u can use to cool it down before u race and the last cool feature is the High Octane Mode… put in 100+ octane and hit the button, the computer senses the better fuel and changes the timing to add about 15-20 hp. This feature works with 93 octance, but cuts out around 70 mph cause of the knock the computer senses because there isn’t actual race fuel in the engine. So for plug and play reliable fastness, the stage 2 is great and has a good amount of power left in it if you want to get into tuning it some more. My car would dyno between 280-290 wheel hp and 300-310 tq, if you wanted to tune it, u could easily get the HP over 300 and the tq well up into the 300s and if u want a big turbo, 400 hp is pretty easy.

I have added a 3" maxxfab downpipe connecting to a 2.5" mopar/borla cat-back, eibach pro-kit lowering springs with camber bolts for proper alignment, polyurethane motor mounts and control arm bushings, mopar blow off valve conversion, an intake, aftermarket white head/fog light bulbs and a map clamp for tuning that i havent installed. Oil changed every 3k with mobil 1 and i cant remeber the rest. I have all the stock parts except for the exhaust and 550 cc injectors.

KBB doesnt have the ACR option in deciding its value (it was a $1500 option from the dealer) and seeing as the car still has a warranty, take the stage 2 @ whatever value u want ($2000 installed from the dealer), i also have 100,000 mile or ten year (i think) paint and fabric protection warranty. I would sell it for $17,000 OBO or consider a trade and even some cash and a cheaper car cause i ride my gixxer all summer and i just dont use it the way it should be used. email me @ nevrmuted5@yahoo.com. The car runs and looks perfect and im only considering selling cause i would like to be less broke if i sell @ all. I live on grand island near buffalo and id be willing to travel a bit so make me an offer if you have something in mind…

pics… http://web.mac.com/cobaltss422/Site/SRT4.html

PICS sell cars

:needpic:

Tommy Tommy Tommy u need to keep this car. But you have to do what ya gotta do. Very nice car fast and a good seller.

Here is a pic from his myspace.
http://a120.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_7358f2e967df02e468d15ffcc181be77

If this is the one I have seen around buff state it looks stupid clean.

u guys must just wait to be able to use this thing…

u might see this car on elmwood @ the bars and such, but i didnt go to buff state

bump for a good bumper

SRT4 ACRs are pretty rare, and the mods seem very tasteful! Nice buy for someone!

–mark

Oooo that would compliment my NYG ACR in the garage nicely. Too bad I’m broke. GLWS dude.

no matter what i do, the LOAD button on photobucket doesn’t actually load the picture files i chose or do anything for that matter! so until i bother to do something else, you’ll have to ask for pics

correction… kids like him wait around to be able to use that

you have to copy the img code… if you click on the .... box it automatically copies it… lets see some pics!

i thought u have to upload them to an album first (which would not actually happen), but im taking care of it now… it looks a lot like yours, except white, diff wheels, no side exit no front plate.

yea i got a ticket for the whole front plate bs… so i thought one less reason to get pulled over… lol

here r the pics… http://web.mac.com/cobaltss422/Site/SRT4.html

nice car glws

I think we did a nice run this summer. if so your car moved out pretty good. GLWS.

thanks, it was on the 990 with chuck and a few others… we went from a dig on the way back and i totally fucked it up worse than i ever have, u said u missed third anyway, but i gave up by that point. all the rolls went fine tho… go bills

I LOVE this car, if it went for sale 3 months ago when I bought mine it would’ve been gone in a heartbeat.

You don’t know me I just saw it a couple summers ago and wanted that exact one.

by the way, ever run this at nyi?