FS: 2006 EVO IX GSR Silver

It’s a silver EVO IX GSR with 20,xxx miles. Most of the miles are racked up from weekend trips back to Connecticut. Maintenance are all up to date per factory manual recommendation. I have all the receipts and am the original owner. Drove it out of the lot with 41 miles. There’s no issue at all with this car. Never abused. Clean title, No accident, Adult owned.
Only items I have installed on the car so far are HID, Boost Gauge, K&N Drop in filter, compustar two way alarm and vortex generator. Come with an extra set of wheels with almost brand new all season tires. I am located in White Marsh, MD.
$26k.

Here’re the pictures I have. Will take more pix when I have time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/avs/evo_back.jpg

I want this! But I’m sooooo broke now after all the talon parts. Good luck with the sale…love the 9’s.

I just looked at recent auction results. This is a pretty damned good price for this car.

Does this have a sunroof?

good price :tup:

GLWS

[quote=“tonymitss5,post:4,topic:32246"”]

Does this have a sunroof?

[/quote]

No sunroof. Why do you want a sunroof. It adds weight.

[quote=“avs,post:6,topic:32246"”]

No sunroof. Why do you want a sunroof. It adds weight.

[/quote]

Sunroofs rock. Every car I buy weather it be a winter beater or my nice car always hasa sunroof I am addicted. Also when a car runs 13’s from the factory an extra 40lbs is nothing to me.

one of my buddies is lookin to buy a 9…i’ll pass on the info to him

nice car glws

[quote=“bladez,post:8,topic:32246"”]

one of my buddies is lookin to buy a 9…i’ll pass on the info to him

[/quote]

shut up ken you know its for yourself…you hate looking at the banana everyday and get pissed you still have a domestic :stuck_out_tongue:

Sunroofs are for girls.
Free bump.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:10,topic:32246"”]

shut up ken you know its for yourself…you hate looking at the banana everyday and get pissed you still have a domestic :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

no way, next car would be a c6 z06 ;)…but the evo’s are definately fun thats for sure. I have a blast driving paul’s.

free bump for a clean car!!!

ugh i want a IX so bad…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:13,topic:32246"”]

ugh i want a IX so bad…

[/quote]

buy mine and run 11’s all day

What is the difference with the GSR over a normal evo?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:14,topic:32246"”]

buy mine and run 11’s all day

[/quote]

why dont you run 11s first KTHXBYE

well tehre are the RS GSR and MR…GSR is like the standard model…RS is stripped down…MR is an upgrade kinda

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:17,topic:32246"”]

well tehre are the RS GSR and MR…GSR is like the standard model…RS is stripped down…MR is an upgrade kinda

[/quote]

Well I know about the MR the RS and the SSL and even the SE I had never heard of the GSR thats all… is it a 6speed or 5… is it like the SE?

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:18,topic:32246"”]

Well I know about the MR the RS and the SSL and even the SE I had never heard of the GSR thats all… is it a 6speed or 5… is it like the SE?

[/quote]

For 2006 EVO IX, technically it only comes in 4 models (RS stripped down, GSR standard model, GSR+SSL, MR w/ 6 sp).

The SE is technically a 2007 model.

Correct me if i am wrong.