FS: 2006 Mazda RX8

Im selling this car for a friend, its a 2006 mazda rx8, with just over 29000 miles. Car is in excellent shape, velocity red mica, 6 speed manual, car is paid off and is the original owner. He is trying to get a mazdaspeed 6. Car is super clean. Looking to get 18500 or highest offer. Car is a looker! email is jms433@medaille.edu. 716-949-3258 ask for jeff… thanks

Specs:
OBX Headers
Rest is stock
Grand touring package with red and black full leather interior. 9 speaker bose system. Heated driver and passenger seats. 8-way power drivers seat.
Ipod adapter

Love how these look.
Doubt he’s tracked it, but do they handle well as track cars?

GLWS!

they hande very well, just not fast they run high 14’s

High 14’s? I thought they were much slower…

Anyway, fun cars.

Not concerned about speed, I was looking for something I could take to dunnville, I’d have to sell my car though.

Kbb private party 17k

Price is a tad high for private party but he did say OBO…

We have a Red 2005 grand Tourinig with 11k for $20,995…and thats from a Mazda Dealer

I would say $17-18k would be fair If everything is in great shape…Tires/brakes/receipts/etc

Fun cars - glws

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2273/2257372332_cbd08ae2a4.jpg?v=0

BUMP pics

not the fastest car but they handle as if they were on rails. Great track car from what I hear

GLWS!

$18,000 BUMP

Tell him to get in touch with me when he gets his MS6 :slight_smile: I love my MS6 and I’m sure he will too.

GLWS

ya he cant wait. and im sure he will lol

Mine is stock, but I have it Cobb AccessPort tuned :slight_smile: Night and day difference. All of the little “glitches” that come from the factory tune are gone. He will definitely have to check it out…

Does he have an MS6 lined up? Pre-modded? Stock?