FS: 2006 rx8 fully loaded $18k

Hey all, im currently in the market for a new vehicle, hopefully an evo :), but in order to do that i need to sell my car. its a 2006 mazda rx8. Velocity red mica, with the grand touring package. it is fully loaded with practically every factory option besides navi. miles are roughly around 30,000, not sure the exact number. I wash the car weekly and is probably one of the cleanest used rx8’s out there. asking 16,000 - 17,000, please no low ballers… thanks

you need pics sir

here are some pics, i have the stock rims on as of right now.

One of my favorite “interesting” cars. but always thought the price was to high. Though used the price is reasonable. :tup:

i will take 16-17… i have an evo waiting lol and im anxious as hell!

GLWS if all goes well, then Welcome to the Evo Community

looks like i just wasted my time with my car, nice…good luck on the evo

bump 15k

do you drive this in the winter?

do the after market wheels come with it?

this is the first winter it been driven, and not in any snow only if streets are cleared, plus still washed weekly in my garage, and the aftermarket wheels are already sold

this winter i am, only if there is no snow on the roads, and still washed weekly in my garage, as for the wheels, i have already parted them out

this cars fun to drive. it would even be a cool daily(my uncle has one he dd’s) sense its not insanely modded or anything like that but glws

bumpppp someone buy this !

what kind of evo you gettin??? also are you friends with a dude who works at radio shack in williamsville and owns a ss cobalt… he had mentioned he had a friend who has an RX8, and is looking to get an evo??? thought that might be you…

would this happen to be the one on penora/broadway?

ya this is the one thats always at penoras. i work there with him and this car is in great shape. someone buy this so the kid can finally get a damn evo so i dont have to hear him cry everyday!

Penoras rocks…best wings in town

x2

but nice car nun the less and great price.
GLWS

sorry guys havent been on in a while. Yes i know kevin from radio shack this is the rx8 lol and yes this is the one at penoras. And thanks for enjoying the food!