FS: 04 mazda rx-8 - $19,000

I bought this in early July last year to have fun with for the rest of the season because my z went out of commission for some upgrading. i had a blast with it until the snow came, and its been parked since. ive decided that its more important for me to get my 300zx done, rather than continue to make payments on a second toy. that being said…its up for sale.

I bought the car from Stoddard imports in cleveland OH. It was traded in by an elderly man who saw the new TT and ‘just had to have it.’ so he traded in his mint rx8 and walked away with a new tt. the maintenance records on carfax are perfect. he brought it to the dealership for everything from brake pads to oil changes. when i picked it up, it had about 27,000 miles on it.

there isnt a single scratch or dent on it. there are however a few chips on the front bumper from stones on the highway. other than that, the car is pretty much brand new.

the car currently has about 35,000 miles because i made a LOT of trips back and forth to cleveland with it.

GT package with everything except navigation.
6 Speed manual trans,
heated black leather seats,
sunroof,
cd changer,
front lip,
side skirts,
rear spoiler, etc.

i also bought an extended 3 year, i believe 80k mile, bumper to bumper warranty that cost me about almost 3 grand, because the factory warranty expired in november 07. its fully transferable to the next owner.

the car needs nothing, just someone to enjoy it. a guy that i work with has one with snow tires on it, and he drives it year round with no problems. i would have done the same if i didnt already have a beater waiting for snow. why own a beater and not use it?

NEW PRICE: $19,000

i had the wheels from my 300zx on it for the letchworth bbq over the summer.

already???damn well glws

nice car, but ya gotta do what’s best. glws man

I drove this car…so smooth and revs forever

yeah, i knew it would be a fast turnover when i bought it.

monday morning bump

Ahh, come on Woods, don’t be that guy. Keep it, rotaries are fun in the winter!

All the best man.

300zx is way cooler than this fagmobile.

i like your priorities.

it is fun. i had a blast with it, but i need the monthly income for mods.

going on craigslist this week.

car is so baller, sat in it at many a southgate meets. So many cool hidden storage compartments.

GLWS Woody. Pull the engine/trans and the wheels and I’ll make you an offer.

somehow i dont think thats going to happen. thanks though :slight_smile:

How come I felt this was going to happen?
very clean…
glws!

BUMP NICE CAR AND COOL GUY

300ZX > RX8

:tup:

Nice wheel pic. :wink:

it always was. i never planned on keeping it long term.

nice woody glws autotrader ? not many people on here have 22g for pocket change the most people can afford are 5k dollar cars

You are ghey. <3

GLWS tho buddy. Z > 8

spring is coming!

hate to be that guy, but dude, these things go for under 18k all day long with less miles and the same options. i’ve seen some with nav go for 17k.

you probably should drop the price a bit.

18k dealer
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=236611958&dealer_id=88807&car_year=2004&model=RX8&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=200&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MAZDA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14221&advanced=y&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=18000&cardist=200

17k private party
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=237189355&dealer_id=61846267&car_year=2004&model=RX8&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=200&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MAZDA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14221&advanced=y&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=18000&cardist=184

and there are more even less expensive ones on there too.