FS: 2006 STi misc aftermarket parts

Out with the 06, in with the 08. Below are the parts I can’t re-use.

Eibach pro-kit springs. I can’t remember when I actually bought them from Innovative, but it was later on this summer. They have about 3000 miles on them. $175

SPS adjustable camber plates: $140 o.b.o.

SOLD

Stock sway bars and bushings (B.O.): No I don’t have a price in mind. Looking to get rid of them. I have interest in the rear bar, but have not seen money.

Cobb AP V2: $550 w/o shipping

I may have some DBA 4000 rear rotors, and some barely used HT10 (one track day), and some 2/3 remaining DTC70 rear pads for the same car, if they don’t work on the 2008 model.

I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting a few other things, so please stay tuned…

You bought an '08? What color?

Oh man I want the SPC plates…

Silver. It’s really nice, was in it a couple days ago. Much more civilized/comfortable.

Fucking Silver, what a waste.

Comeon Mike. Srsly.

There is a Canadian guy interested but I haven’t seen money yet.

What if I told you the color was named German Silver? :grouphug: What’s with the silver hate around here? I think the black looks a tiny bit better, but I’m not going to try and maintain black.

There are allot of things done right on the 08.

i actually like the new ones in silver… dark grey is going to be so fucking played out :frowning:

white, as always, looks fucking hot. glws, accessport should be easy to unload :tup:

Was it the silver one at Northtown?

Camber plates sold

No. I tried to deal there, but it was almost a 9k swing to drive to NJ :roflpicard:

Bump

AccessPort sold.