FS: 2008 2dr Honda Civic Si w/ modifications. 16.5k miles

Hey everyone, as the title reads i am putting up my beloved 2008 Honda Civic Si for sale. The car was purchased brand new from Mohawk Honda last year in April of 2008. It was driven until October 2008, only by me, to and from work and school. The car was then properly stored (lifted off the ground on jack stands with the wheels and tires stored and removed) for the winter of 2008 and was just recently put back on the road in the middle of May 2009. The car currently has 17k miles on it which are mainly all highway miles due to my commute to work. But to the say the least this car has been babied like you wouldn’t believe. As already stated it has never seen snow and actually hardly any rain. The color of the car is Fiji Blue Pearl which is now a discontinued color. This color is very eye catching and very sparkly in the sunshine! The car has never had any sort of body work done. All oil changes have been done regularly by Honda every 3000 miles. I will now go on to explain the extra modifications that this car has. I had intended to enter the car in some shows this summer. But here is a list of modifications from the oldest to the most recent.

• OEM Honda Fog Lights w/ 3000k Nokya Yellow Bulbs
  • Custom side mounted front license plate and removed “civic and Si” trunk emblems
  • 35% window tint all around done by Tint King on central ave. in Colonie NY
  • 8000k HID low beam headlights…nice blue look.
  • Interior Map lights converted to hyper white LED’s
  • Interior Dome light converted to red LED
  • Rear license plate lights converted to hyper white LED’s
  • Injen Cold Air Intake (flat black color) w/ an Apexi filter which is the best filter currently on the market.
  • OEM Honda Factory Performance Lip Kit added all around
  • Buddy Club Racing N+ Pro Spec Fully Adjustable Coilovers
  • Skunk2 Adjustable Rear Camber Arms and Ignalls Adjustable Front Camber Bolts
  • P2R Anodized Blue Throttle Body Spacer and Thermal Gaskets
  • P2R Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket
  • TWM Short Shifter Kit w/ Aluminum Cable and Base Bushings. This civic now shifts like a Lamborghini
  • Stock Wheels and Lug Nuts Powder Coated Championship White by Powdertech in Duanesberg, NY
  • Yokohoma S-Drive Ultra High Performance Summer Tires just mounted. Less than 500 miles on them.
  • Stock Calipers Custom Painted Fiji Blue Pearl w/ White Honda Decals on them.
  • Stock Valve Stems and Caps Custom Painted Fiji Blue Pearl. Still retains the stock TPMS sensors.
  • Custom Blue Metallic Vinyl Centercap H’s
  • Custom Fiji Blue Painted Valve Cover w/ Custom Painted White Spark Plug Cover and White Oil Dipstick
  • Custom Painted White Intake Manifold Cover w/ custom Blue Metallic V-TEC Sticker
  • Red Taillight Transparent Overlays (redout the clear section) can be easily removed…just a sticker
  • Removed Stock Spoiler. Holes temporarily plugged. Spoiler can be remounted anytime very easily
  • Vibrant Performance Streetpower Full Catback Exhaust. Sounds awesome. Come hear for yourself!

As far as modifications go, I think I pretty much covered them all. This car is a real head turner, and pictures really don’t do it any justice. You really need to see this thing in person and hear it to get the full effect.

To the say the least though this car has been very well maintained. It probably looks better now than it did when it came off the showroom floor. This car was my pride and joy but I had my fun with it and now want to pass it on to someone else. The starting price is $18,500 FIRM. Serious inquiries only. I’m not here to waste anyone’s time so I would appreciate it if no one wasted mine. I have a ton of pictures of the car so e-mail me at FSalvioli@nycap.rr.com if you would like to see more. To set up a time to come take a look at the car or test drive it please call me or text me on my cell phone (518) 470-4137, my name is Frank. Thanks for looking!

One more interior pic

nice ride. glws. looks super clean.

this thing looks sick!
GL with the sale man!

Very clean car man. Good luck with the sale, you should have no problem selling that. I’d buy it but I already have a boy racer mobile :lol

That thing is fuckin HAMMERED!! Nice ride.

fuckin sick Si dude GLWS!

i feel like it REALLY needs that spoiler. other than that, i like it a lot.

GLWS

Tires mounted and ballanced at Mavis Discount Tire! LOL

Lol yes they were. You guys did a great job btw. Thanks a bunch!

i kinda like the no spoiler, i was think about taking mine of the sedan. hmmmm…

^^^ i think the only reason i pull off the no spoiler look is because im slammed. If it was stock height it would look funny. But i still have the spoiler and it obviously will be included with the sale. Tell your freinds guys…i want this thing out of my garage, it hurts me to keep looking at it and not drive it lol.

wow frank… i really like the car… its brand new practically !

So come take it off my hands lol

Car is now posted on ebaymotors. Starting bid is $18500. No reserve.

goodluck broski, car is clean as hell. What are the plans after this one?

what are you looking for for those headers?

Are you the one that already e-mailed me about the headers? If so then i already emailed you the price. If your not the same person the price is $550 lol

Thanks paul. Um im done with cars for a bit. I think im gonna get an H3 lol

nice ride man, bump!