FS: 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo Sno-Pro

Up for sale is my 09 Z1 Turbo. 1154 Miles, 4 stroke 1100cc factory turbo sled. It has D&D Hi-Jacker Boost Controller ($1000) with HP presets or you can customize boost/fuel etc… Also has silent choice exhaust with electric cut-out ($750). Bone stock muffler for trails etc… or push a button and it’s straight piped off the turbo. Runs and drives perfect, never wrecked. Run daily at 230-240hp on 93 octane fuel with no problems. Brand new battery from the dealer. 153 studs up the center. Most miles on Sacandaga Lake. All updates/recalls etc. done at All Seasons in Glenville. Ready to ride!!!
Sled is located in Clifton Park/Alplaus.

$6900 as it sits, will knock some money off if someone wants it without electric cut-out and boost controller.

Damn, that thing must be brutal.

Glws

Lol @ 240 hp

It will put out 300+ HP on the stock turbo but would require meth. injection or race fuel. I honestly can’t imagine riding with anymore power than what it’s got now. This thing is insanely fast.

Sorry, typing from my phone. sled has to be absolutely insane

wowowow!! rode a polaris turbo dragon (first time on a sled) and holy fuck that thing stock was fast, can only imagine what this feels like… you probably hang on for dear life lol. i gotta get one eventually

GLWS

Sold!!!

A friend of mine has a 12 that was worked up with new intercooler , meth, race fuel ,slightly bigger turbo ,exh etc and on the stock bottom end he made 358 at the track . Thing is a fucking handful to hang onto .