FS: 2012 Mustang GT

26,XXX miles

6 speed manual

3.73 gears/limited slip

Kona Blue

Want to start by saying I do not NEED to sell this car. Looking to sell my mustang so I can build my hot rod, not enough room in the stable for both.

The vehicle is in excellent shape, never beat on, always taken care of, and freshly detailed. Very lightly modified: Stainless Works cat-back exhaust, Airaid intake, Bama tune(tuner included with sale), Ford Racing Handling Pack, American Muscle black 18" Saleen-Style wheels wrapped in Nitto 555 rubber(only about 2200 miles on tires). Will provide OEM parts if the buyer wishes.

Blue book value of the car is $22,000 and there’s over $4000 in aftermarket parts with the car. Asking $22,000 - reasonable offers considered.

I will consider the following as partial trades(must be manual transmission!):
1927-1932 Ford Roadster
1965-1968 Ford Mustang
1963-1965 Ford falcon
1952-1956 Ford Coupe
1960-1964 ford Fairlane

If interested call or text me at 412-two-one-five-5798. I work until 4:30, and my job is in a dead zone, I WILL return your call!

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Shoot me an offer!

:tup: Don’t forget the early Galaxies or the flatback Torinos, heh.

What’s your hot rod?

Sir, you have good taste :tup:

My hot rod shall be something on that list of possible trades accepted…hopefully before the winter kicks in. The plan is to sell the mustang to free up the garage and then pick something up to wrench on over the winter.

Bitchin’ man! :tup: Personally, for fun, go early Fords. The sixties stuff everyone wants to restore and restorations (while fun) aren’t as free and open to creativity as straight-up hot rods. I’d love to do early fifties sleds or some prewar badassery. Honestly, if I could do a fifties Cadillac taildragger I’d be so stoked… flat white with blue pearl, flamethrowers, 3" chop…

…haha sorry! Eating up your FS thread. '12+ are good years for 5.0s, all of the goodies Ford added in for the last S197s are present here and Kona Blue is stunning in person. GLWS man :smiley:

Price drop - $22k

Hit me up.