FS: 240sx Coupe LE $1400 o.B.o

Hey guys, I’ll be able to post pictures up later.

I picked up this 240sx earlier this winter, And was going to work on it. The work is minor, but like I’m about to say it’s not for the faint of heart. My parents want me to get it out of their drive way and they don’t want me having the car what so ever. I would love to keep it and work on it but can’t for those reasons

Its a biege 240sx coupe LE '91, there is minor surface rust, just really minor bubble rust nothing to big. the underbody looks clean as far as the eye can see no major rust damage to the frame itself, maybe a new rebar, because there is some minor rust there. Theres also a very small hole in teh wheel well. Other than that Car needs a new battery, a new clamp (which i’ll give) for one of the posts on the battery. and the clutch needs to be bypassed or changed/bled as the clutch won’t return. It goes into gear fine so i doubt its the fly wheel. Currently im looking for 1400, obo… lowest i can go is about 1000, I need some money back so ehhh… tuition and stuff if someone can grab this from me it would be awesome. And i will give the vin if you want to check it or anything

Feel free to call my cell 416 797 8252 (btw were selling our house to so it kind of needs to be gone… no real option, there… not towing the car with me to hamilton from mississauga way to far.)

PM is key my friend(s).

actually on the contrary, pictures are key…

True enough, Tonight ill upload… and i forgot to mention that there is 230 and change on the mileage…

im interested let me know. pics to zig__zag25@hotmail.com

I’ll help post some pics.

Pics are a little rough, but better ones will be up later on.

Also just to note, the car also has a siezed caliper on the drivers side rear, and also needs a new handbrake cable, as the old one is toast.

Minor body work here and there, frame is in good shape, but will most likely need some TLC, (rust proofing, undercoating, etc).

Everything electrical is working, and the only issue with the interior would be that the seats are ripped (brown leathers), and the rears are fadded from the sunlight. (Also the complete interior is brown).

1400$ is a steal, I’d be on this if I didint have the exact same car, except hatch version.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/hacknik/IMAGE_020.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/hacknik/IMAGE_020.jpg

Underbody pics will be up tomorrow :open_mouth:

Phone my cell (416 797 8252) if you want to see the car!

underbody pics?

Car Sold!