FS: 240sx parts for sale!!

Well… this is it, I just sold my car ( 97 240sx ) and now im selling off all the parts that I bought for the car… almost anything can be found here, from body kit, turbo kit, electrical stuff, and JDM stuff, all here. Items are either new or only used for a short period of time. Let me know what you want by dropping me an email at kameko31@hotmail.com. ALL PRICE ARE FIRM, im not in a rush to sell, so please don’t lowball me. Thanks

Items for sale are:

1. Din tray cup holder SOLD
    Took me some time to custom make it fit. It fits perfectly and looks stock. The cup holder slides down and locks in, the tray then make sure that nothing spills all over the place.

2. Silvia badge SOLD
    Well it’s a silvia badge….

3. JDM Din gauge $150
    Very rare, even an option for Japanese cars, I went to a installer to have it hooked up, therefore it lights up and the voltage meter works. Other wires are there if later on you want to have the boost gauge work or the oil pressure gauge work.

4. JDM Climate control SOLD
    This replaces the stock climate control with a electronically displayed temp and all that, it can also be set to auto. The climate control comes with a nearly complete sr20 harness, it has most of the sensors, I believe it only needs 1 more, it even has the wire for the din guage already attached.

5. JDM cluster $120
    JDM cluster for kouki, looks great with carbon fiber like material in the background, only 6XXXX kms on it, the clock also has the “push” function which rounds the time up to the nearest hour.

6. JDM corner lense SOLD
    Bought this not too long ago, was going to put it the JDM body kit I had, but decided to sell the car before I got to it… The lenses are brand new in box, never used, only opened to take pictures. Comes with light bulb and mounting screws.

7. Greddy Turbo Kit SOLD
    Used for less than 1 year, comes with everything, turbo, all piping, screws, lines, clamps, fuel rails, injectors, manifold, downpipe, emanage, intake, and all that stuff. Also comes with 38mm tial wastegate. The whole kit is kept in bubble wrappings. This is not your neighbors junk yard turbo kit…. Everything bolts on perfectly and will produce good power. I will not part the kit out. So sorry, but don’t ask.

8. JDM kouki spoiler (replica) SOLD
    It’s a replica K spoiler, never installed and is ready to be painted and installed. The only thing that’s wrong with it is it has a little crack on the side (see pictures), other than that its good to go.

9. Climate contro) $60
    This is a USDM climate control, I have 1 lying around. It works great, all lights works.

10. Mirrors $50
    USDM mirror, works great black in color.

11. MAF sensors x 2 $30 each
    USDM 240sx maf sensors, works great.

12. S14 sunroof motor $20
    I bought 1 thinking that my motor was done, but instead it was my track. Works perfectly

13. Stock shifter $15
    Changed to a short shifter, so this can go.

14. Amber turn signal $10
    Had a spare kicking around, no cracks

15. Apexi intake $70
    Apexi filter, bought it but never used it, its been sitting at the back of my trunk, hence the dent on the fins from rolling around, the damage however does not influence the performance.

16. Walbro Fuel Pump SOLD
    Brand new never used. What else do you wanna know??

most of the pictures can be found here:

if you would like more pictures, e-mail me and ill send them to you! thanks for looking!!

interested in the turbo kit…message me back wit your number…

fuel pump and din cup holder sold.

more pictures of the turbo kit are added to the album

JDM climate control SOLD

ill take the badge

pm replied

parts shipped to all the buyers.

new pictures added for JDM din gauge lighted with volt meter working, no splicing wires or soldering requires, all you need is a piece of black electrical tape :slight_smile:

ok well i have sent you 2 pms about that badge whats the deal i need your number if u want to sell it

jdm corner lense and silvia badge sold!

package sent!

turbokit SOLD!

JDM K’s spoiler (replica) is sold!

you dont by chance have a front lip spoiler do ya? :oops: