FS: 25mm Wheel Spacers

A SET OF TWO BRAND NEW TC SPORTLINE 4 X 114.3 25mm POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEEL ADAPTERS.

These are hub centric adapters that are specifically made to each vehicle’s spec. The adapters will fit on your vehicle’s original hub perfectly without gapping. This will insure the wheel will not move around and cause inbalance when the vehicle is in motion.

These wheel adapters move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling, greater safety and of course, the sleek style you’ve been looking for.

SPEC:

* BOLT PATTERN: 4 X 114.3
* THREAD TYPE: 12 X 1.25
* CENTER BORE: 66.1mm
* WIDTH: 25mm
* STUD LENGTH: 37mm 
* QUANTITY: 2

WILL FIT:

* 91-02 INFINITI G20
* 93-01 NISSAN ALTIMA
* 00-05 NISSAN SENTRA
* 89-94 NISSAN 240SX 

Looking to get $140 for them, used for a total of 3 days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/4_Lugs_WS.jpg

Andy, bring them to the meet. i will see u there!

Okay, give me a call to verify. I have to go pick up some shirts tonight as well.

Bizzump!

Buyer was scared of camber :smiley: Still for sale

do you know if the stock studs need to be cut down to fit these?

Stock studs will NOT need to be cut down to use these. I tried them on and they’re fine.

Thanks

Noone wants their footprint to be 2" wider?? :tonqe:

I do, but I also want a faster turbo van(I just bought a bigger turbo), my house paid off, and more time off.

I do, but I also want a faster turbo van(I just bought a bigger turbo), my house paid off, and more time off.[/quote]

pffft, that’ll take no time lol

price is obo people!

My friend just bought coilovers so I will see if he wants them for his s13. I know he wants to go 5 lug, but probably not in the near future. I will let you know if he’s interested.

ok thanks :slight_smile:

He doesn’t want 'em so ^bump^

I am starting to have a thing for bringing my rear rims out a little bit. So if they don’t sell I will probably pick them off of your hands.

doo it!

Bump!