FS: 2gb AWD turbo dsm, 85k miles, black on black 6 bolt

It is one sexy fucking dsm. I wish I didn’t just buy a car. I’d be all over this.

will you keep a damn car already :stuck_out_tongue:

dont sell it, buy my 35R, 10’s are in sight :slight_smile:

[quote=“JDMR2,post:22,topic:36074"”]

will you keep a damn car already :stuck_out_tongue:

dont sell it, buy my 35R, 10’s are in sight :slight_smile:

[/quote]

lol :slight_smile: well the good thing is that my next build will need a nice big snail. the bad thing is im thinking about a 40r :slight_smile:

[quote=“orzech,post:23,topic:36074"”]

lol :slight_smile: well the good thing is that my next build will need a nice big snail. the bad thing is im thinking about a 40r :slight_smile:

[/quote]

stop being a pussy already

42r, come join the club :tspry:

bump, open to offers and i will end the auction early.

[quote=“dawn,post:21,topic:36074"”]

It is one sexy fucking dsm. I wish I didn’t just buy a car. I’d be all over this.

[/quote]

so sell that and buy mine then :slight_smile:

BUY me… i needs cash

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Eagle-Talon-TSI-AWD-6-bolt-dsmlink-400-hp-NO-RUST-eclipse-GSX-tsi-AWD-turbo_W0QQitemZ320163993339QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6352QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw this car during the build process. I love how it turned out and if I could afford two cars and had a place to keep it I’d probably grab it. It’s every bit as nice as he says it is and is worth what he’s asking. A black on black 2g in this condition is difficult to find.

thanks matt :slight_smile:

are u venting to atmosphere???

Dam why do people want such insane money for GSX’s when a talon TSI just sold for 2800? Am I seriously missing something or have people just lost their minds? Dude i love your car but can hardly justify spending the money on it. I have loved the Eclipse since the 2g’s first came out, but in all honestly the cars were mostly made rare by kids having momy and daddy buy them one so that they can play Paul Walker and Vin Diesel after school.

All joking aside though man. Sweet car. I honestly love the way the exterior looks. Specialy since It doesnt have a gay ass wing.

GLWS man.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:31,topic:36074"”]

Dam why do people want such insane money for GSX’s when a talon TSI just sold for 2800? Am I seriously missing something or have people just lost their minds? Dude i love your car but can hardly justify spending the money on it. I have loved the Eclipse since the 2g’s first came out, but in all honestly the cars were mostly made rare by kids having momy and daddy buy them one so that they can play Paul Walker and Vin Diesel after school.

All joking aside though man. Sweet car. I honestly love the way the exterior looks. Specialy since It doesnt have a gay ass wing.

GLWS man.

[/quote]

FYI i sold my gsx for 12,250. this car is cleaner, low mileage, black interior etc.

do me a favor and search for a 95 dsm with black leather interior, and check back in a month you might have found ONE. Find one with less than 90k miles on the chassis. And that doesnt grind any gears, have any fading paint. 2gb body is just pure sex. 6 bolt so you dont have to worry about crankwalk with perfect compression of 165 straight accross. Dsmlink so you can tune and build a monster. enough said. Its rare.

you pay for quality. This car will last you a long time and was rebuild from the ground up.

[quote=“VANDIT,post:30,topic:36074"”]

are u venting to atmosphere???

[/quote]

yes i know you are not supposed to, but the recirc tube was a little short so i plugged it. certain cars you can get away with out without running into any issues, others it will cause your car to run like shit. it all depends on the motor/car.

[quote=“orzech,post:33,topic:36074"”]

yes i know you are not supposed to, but the recirc tube was a little short so i plugged it. certain cars you can get away with out without running into any issues, others it will cause your car to run like shit. it all depends on the motor/car.

[/quote]

wurd…

would like to see maf vs. fuel trim readings during closed throttle and on hard accelerations just out of curiosity…

glws, always had a thing for dsm’s

[quote=“VANDIT,post:34,topic:36074"”]

wurd…

would like to see maf vs. fuel trim readings during closed throttle and on hard accelerations just out of curiosity…

glws, always had a thing for dsm’s

[/quote]

thinking im going to be keeping it… started to assemble my 2.3 today :slight_smile:

people will buy gsx’s all day for 12K i just sold mine for 12K. nice car glws if you don’t keep it.

yeah ebay is retarded. because it doesnt have a fart can and a big spoiler it only went for 4k… bleghhhhh