FS 3071R Turbo

Up for grabs is my 3071r ball bearing turbo . You can get the specs by going on garretts site. I has a 5 bolt turbine housing . The wheels are in mint condition , but the center cartridge needs a rebuild. Estimated cost on the rebuild varies depending where you go . Looking for a quick sale ,

Asking 200 obo .

If you want pics you have to text my cell phone 5185734757 . I do have paypal so I could ship this if you are far . I am located in Colonie.

This is mine, biotches.

SOLD , Sorry . Guy is coming tonight to pick it up . I will get back to you if he flakes or not .

That guy just happens to be me :slight_smile:
Have the money. Will see you at 8 - 8:15 tonight.

^ Def a flake

I’ll be honest… Sometimes I am, but not in this case.

hah that works , never knew that .

Nice meeting you! Thanks for the turbz.

oppie, Garrett DBB exchange program is 500 bones to get a new CHRA for that. atleast thats what i paid for it when that(my old turbo) was done 2 years ago to that very turbo

PM’d you…

That Turbz is going to look nice on your paperweight :slight_smile:

That turbo must have certainly been something for it to have been grabbed so fast!! I am sure that he knows what he’s doing to want to buy it when the center cartridge needs to be rebuilt!! I suppose he can inspect it and it’ll give him a little more edge to bargain!!

What? Why? How? WTF?

OP IS A DIRTY SCAMMER and LOVES stage 5 Clingers!!!

That turbo must have certainly been something for it to have been grabbed so fast!! I am sure that he knows what he’s doing to want to buy it when the center cartridge needs to be rebuilt!! I suppose he can inspect it and it’ll give him a little more edge to bargain!!