FS GT28R

Selling a turbo that needs a rebuild. The compressor wheel is fucked pretty much. Everything else is fine. The housing looks fine as well. This is working order otherwise and just came off a car. T3 with 5 bolt exhaust flange. Will soon have a downpipe 5 bolt flange as well to go with it . It comes with the 2 bolt inlet piece and all the fittings(oil/coolant) are included as well

Asking 100.00 obo for turbo + flange

I wouldent call a turbo with chewed up wheels

“working order”

damn dude,you told me it was hammered, wow.

good luck with the new joint you picked up.

hey was that noise you were hearing partso f the turbo rattleing around in the engine?

stop.

Shady, it’s $100, relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. GLWS DUKE

$100 is a steal for this turbo even in the current condition

bump… I need this gone to pay for some injectors !

Bumppp
!!!

bumpppp

5 bolt flange for downpipe is now off . That will be included into the price

why is that? no offense intended for the OP.

non taken. This turbo retail for a lot more even with the rebuild that is needed. It comes with all the fittings /flanges that you would need to buy seperate. That alone is close to 100.00

$100 is well worth it imo, if ya dont have good shit to say shut the fuck up, or buy it!

GL dukey!

hey go find that deck!

going now

Bump !

I need this thing gone guys. Would be good for small engines. Spools up very quick.

my understanding of the GT series turbos is that the cartridge is non-rebuildable? have you looked into rebuild costs? i did a quick google search which seems to back this up… is this infact a 100 dollar paper weight, or can you have them rebuilt? if you can what is the cost? link?
thanks

You can get it rebuilt just fine