FS:3bdrm house in LKPT(decent area).$20K firm may hold paper or trade for..???

3 bdrm house has kitchen,dining room,living room,Full dry basement,nice yard(40X125) blacktop driveway.
In 2002-2003 these items were replaced/new-Roof,vinyl siding,front porch,furnace,HWT and kitchen and bathroom floors(ceramic).
No carpets in the house now as when the current tenants(trash) move out I plan on re-doing the HW floors that are there (original).House needs to be painted top to bottom and would put new cupboards in but could re-paint the original ones for now if need be.Would cost under a grand for new as the kitchen is not that big.
House is approx 1,000 sq ft and taxes are about $1,800 a yr.No pics as yet as the trash is still in there and would clean up the yard before I even showed ya pics.
WIll do an owner hold or trade for toys/silver/gold/Credit card usage;)
Fixed up it should go for about $40K.Put $2k in+ sweat equity,re-finance for $35k, pay me off, and buy a siqqqqqq car for $13k that the interest would be a tax write off on.!!!
Addy is 161 lock st 14094

Trade for Sunfire GT :slight_smile:

^ haha

lol decent down payment right there.I’ll give ya 300 down and 250 every 2 weeks until 1300 is paid.There ya have ur $1300 u want scammer

If it only had a nice garage I’d be all over this

I almost had someone who was going to buy it and put up a garage.The driveway goes straight back right along side the house and stops at the back edge of the house.Perfect spot to put up a gargae.If money is a problem,throw up one or 2 of those portable garages for the time being.I think they are pretty cheap.

Karter has 80 billion cars though, lol.

Good luck, Sounds like an awesome deal.

then I suggest one of those 40X 80 party tents lol

:bigclap:

GLWS

owner hold is a mortgage through you correct?

I am actually very very interested.

Sounds like an awesome deal.

GLWS

damn that does sound like an awesome deal.

when you get pics lmk i know someone who looking for something just like this but not for resale to fix up to keep

It is a good deal for the right person.I actually just got it back in a deal with a buddy whom I bought back 3 of my Apt buildings from.
To be honest,I really don’t like renting single family houses as it is close to the same problems as a say 4 unit but 1/4 the rent.1 driveway to plow,1 roof to fix,1 grass to cut,yet brings in 600 instead of 2400.See my point.
Lawyers are involved so everyone is safe if an owner hold was involved.
Put it this was most ppl on here pay rent that is somewhere around $500 a month.
$500 a month X 60 mos(if it was a 5 yr hold) is $30K.Put $5K into this house and you will have a nice house that is good for 10yrs all day long…
Derek

Great deal for the right person.

I agree, the smart thing to do is just buy a 4plex, or higher.

But that involves a commercial mortgage unless you are a baller that pays cash, or can get the owner to hold the mortgage…

sent you a pm…b

is it this house?

that is it!!

Oh man I want it.

cool.I actually own the big one across the street as well.That one is a 3 unit bringing in approx $1,700 a month.If I sold it your payment with taxes and ins.would be about $1,100 a mo.keep it rented which would be easy to do if you lived across the street and clear $500 a mo every month.See how easy it is!!!