FR: Apts in Lockport.4bdrm,3bdrm,2bdrm very clean and nice areas

have a few apts/houses FR in Lkpt. they are as stated below:

4bdrm,2 full baths. about 2000sq ft totally remodeled in March.New carpets, HW floors,Ceramic in bath and kit.Full large dry basement.2 porches,parking for 3 or 4 cars off street $695+ G&E

3bdrm,1bath also 2,000 Sq. ft. Carpet is 4 yrs old but Am told is still in great shape.Tenants have been there like 4.5 yrs and only moving as they bought a house.Has a garage plus parking for 2 cars.HUGE covered front porch(14X30) and a nice porch off the kitchen,full basement. $675+

2bdrm 1 ba. lower.Being 100% remodeled as we speak.basement, nice big backyard,off-street parking for 2 or 3 cars. $475+ G&E

2bdrm 1 bath upper.Same house as above and being 100% redone as well.Nice big 2bdrm, nice yard, parking, $495+ G&E

2 bdrm 1 ba. lower,Huge kitchen,cool neighbors, nice big porch,basement, many off street parking spaces. $435+ G&E

Studio-Good size kitchen and Liv.room.Private porch and storage area. As above will be 100% new.may work out a deal for cheaper rent for lawn care duties.off street parking.$295+ G&E

I try and only rent to good people and all my places will have fresh paint,no odors,no clutter/debris.I have many tenants who have been w/ me for many yrs and never plan on leaving.I fix things promptly and the correct way.I have no pics but can describe/show you what you may need to know
Derek 716 603 6335

interested, although I hate lockport…

lmk where it is, and if I can take a look-see.

thanks

Give me a call tom. as I will be up there most of the day.
Derek 603 6335

still all for rent? intrested in 2 bedroom as long as there not near the water, are these located down the street from applebees? those are nice…

LOL I hope you’re kidding.That’s the hood down there.I guess the ones closer to ABees are ok but the one a lil further down.Like 300 ppl live there and there are probably a total of 15 cars there.
It’s down in the area where transit turns residential.
D
What apts are near the water?

i was talkin the run down houses appts by the river/canal water ever it is, i wouldnt live there

Could you PM me the locations of the 4 and 3 bedrooms please? Im from Lockport and would like to swing by and take a look.

im interested in the 4 and 3 bedroom gimme a call asap 940-7309

If only the thruway was closer to lockport. LOL! I’ve been spolied living in Amherst/Williamsville where everything is only 10 minutes away.

Otherwise, I’d have jumped on this. great prices :tup:

Damn, I may come looking for you in April when I’ve gotta move again. South Cheektowaga to North Amherst = too long a drive everyday :bloated: